Delay receiving new DNI.

nativexpat said:
Hi, we applied for our children's DNI's on March 9th this year (they were born in Spain, we are Argentine). I got both DNIs yesterday.

I am surprised at the speed (40 days!) and the cheap quality of the DNI... the emblem on the cover is off-center and my daughter's face looks like she got it taken at one of those funny mirrors...

My wife's (she's Argentine) new passport arrived within 10 days and her DNI in 20 days.

I think the process is faster for the citizens.

nativexpat said:
Hi, we applied for our children's DNI's on March 9th this year (they were born in Spain, we are Argentine). I got both DNIs yesterday.

I am surprised at the speed (40 days!) and the cheap quality of the DNI... the emblem on the cover is off-center and my daughter's face looks like she got it taken at one of those funny mirrors...

Did you apply for your childrens' DNI in Registro Nacional de Las Personas or in migraciones in Retiro?

I got my 1st yr temporary residency in March 2011. I am yet to receive my DNI!! Been down to Yrigoyen countless times and everytime was told it was on its way and if it didnt show up in 15 days to go back and ask them again....
I just renewed my residency for a 2nd year last month. Have again been told that it will come in the post within 60 days...I'll believe it when I see it.

Back