Delivery in Palermo

Madar

Registered
Hi,

We are three girls and a guy from Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela. Last monday we started a gourmet delivery & catering service in Palermo. We wanted to invite you to check our blog and take a look at our dishes, sandwichs and vegetarian options. We know is not easy to find good international food at affordable prices, so that's exactly what we are offering.

Here's the link bululú

We are currently working on the english version...

Hi guys I will let your post go through as it looks like a great business .
Please make sure that you post on all topics and give us updates on your meals as well
By the way do you deliver to Malabia and Gorriti Palermo Viejo?
Best of luck

This looks yummy!

Anybody have other websites they recommend for delivery in Palermo area?
Any food type...

Someone posted some links for Chinese restaurants yesterday. Would love to get more options.

Thanks!

pericles said:
Hi guys I will let your post go through as it looks like a great business .
Please make sure that you post on all topics and give us updates on your meals as well
By the way do you deliver to Malabia and Gorriti Palermo Viejo?
Best of luck

According to their map they do go to Malabia & Gorriti. But sadly I'm literally 1/2 a block outside of the zone! Maybe I'll hang out on the corner waiting for the delivery person! :eek:)

Hi!

Thanks all for your good wishes...

As Pericles already mentioned, yes we do deliver to Malabia and Gorriti.

Mini, in a couple of weeks we will be able to extend or delivery zone. But in the meantime you can call us and we can take it to your door. We restricted our delivery to that area in order to preserve the quality of the food. If we go further that food will get to cold, specially in this weather.

If any of you is interested in receiving the menu in your inbox, please just write us: [email protected]

Thanks!!!

Hi Madar,
I'm looking forward to trying the Arroz con Pollo.
But please re-read what Perciles said. above. You can't use this forum just for advertising.
Please hang around & join some of the other discussions.

Back