Delivery Sushi?

Sushi club is nice but expensive. I always get sushi from sushipop. considering the price it isn´t so bad.

We used to order a lot from sushi pop
One time we got unripe avocado, which ruined everything it was in. We forgave them and ordered again. Then we got salmon that wasn't fresh. Thats a deal breaker.

Tenku do the best sushi I've had here, at better prices than a lot of fancier, better marketed places. Sushi club is nice, but you're paying a lot for the branding.

The only Sushi I have had in Buenos Aires so far has been Sushi Club so I have nothing to compare to, but I have to say, I thought it was pretty darn good. It also took me by surprise since everybody had told me good Sushi is hard to come by in Buenos Aires.

Lee said:
We tried many many places in the 3 years we have been here. We love Sushi and have it at least once a week. We used to go with Dashi and Sushi Club depending on our mood...but one time last holiday season we got a delivery that turned us off Sushi Club forever. We had a delivery that had hairs...and not hairs from the head but much lower (gross) and it was not an accident as they were rolled into several of the rolls! :eek:

It was the first time something was bad with an order but that was enough...just to let you know.

wow, hahaha. Thank you for ruining my experience at sushi club, but also for providing me with valuable information for the future! Note to self: don't go back to sushi club.

Everyone seems to love Sushi pop, but the one time i tried to order, the website didn't work and they wouldn't answer the phone! I'll have to try out Sushi Club.

Sushi has become so big here I think someone needs to offer a sushi class :) I honestly didn't eat it much back in the States, but I've already had it 3 times this week....haha. Addicting!

AdrianaY said:
Lee you have great sense of humor I like you . I enjoy Sushi Club pubes and all are fine as long as taste nice in mixed roll.

Why do you think he was being ironic?

Back