Dentist recommendation?

AJisthenewAR

Registered
Hello all!

I am staying in Buenos Aires for a few months and it looks like I will finally need to get my wisdom teeth removed... been putting it off forever but they are really hurting me as of the last few days. Any suggestions for a GOOD dentist? My Spanish is fine but I would obviously love one who speaks English if possible. Thank you!

You can try my dentist, Dr. Darling , @ 4827-3187. He speaks English,.. but you should know that any dentist will refer you to an oral surgeon for this type of problem.

I use Dr Pelcman. 4821 3734. UCLA trained, speaks good english. He did an implant for me but I would imagine he does extractions.

Pardon me if this has been answered on here before.

What type of fees do dentists generally charge in BA?

I would as a first step get a dentists consult on whether you will need a general anaesthetic or just a local. If you are lucky maybe they can all be done with a local.

I guess I should clarify that I am looking for an oral surgeon... although I know that in the States, good dentists often have oral surgeons which work in their office or whom they have a partnership with, so really suggestions for either would be greatly appreciated.

JonM said:
Pardon me if this has been answered on here before.

What type of fees do dentists generally charge in BA?

My dentist charges just under 1000 pesos for a crown without root canal. I think it was only about 50 pesos for a quick filling repair.

Celia,

Can you provide contact information for your dentist? I assume you would recommend him to do crowns as he has done at least one for you?

Thanks
Bruce

My dentist is good and kindness, she also use OSDE & Guemes.

She got a small team, usually Dra Barbara attend me.

Crown and a lovely white thoot, without root canal charge me $1600

Dra. Doctorovich, Liliana
Av. Corrientes 4724 3° "10" (1414)
Ciudad Autónoma de Bs As
4856-1738
Chacarita - Villa Ortuzar - Villa Crespo
Horarios de atención
Lunes y Miércoles de 15:30 a 19:30 hs
Martes y Jueves de 09 a 19:30 hs

For the paint you can take: DORIXINA

Or you can go to Universidad Maimonides, is clean and safe...and cheap!

I go when one friend broke one tooth in Parque Centenario and the attention was very quickly and we pay on a bonus for the urgency, just $20.

If you have any infection you also can go to Hospital de Clinicas for first, you just pay a bonus for help the hospital, $10.

If you need anything else send a pm.

Bye, Veronica y Victor

Back