Dependable taxi driver?

shoush

Registered
Hey! Does anyone have a well priced, dependable taxi driver that they use to go ezeiza? I used to know a few that I would always call and it was much cheaper then the private taxis to ezeiza but lost my old phone with all the numbers! Thanks

I know a good guy, but he is based in Olivos, he drives a remise. I will ask him tonight what he charges.

RR

My regular guy Marcelo charges a considerably lower flat rate to Ezeiza for me and my buddies, he is dependable and helps with bags too (appreciates a tip and paid in dollars is nice too if you can) Very nice guy, has a Radio Taxi Recoleta VIP (standard cab, nothing fancy)

He doesn't speak English however. His number (which I am posting because he does appreciate me referring customers to him and doesnt mind) is 15 6559 4172

Tell him ¨el gallego que va siempre a Ezeiza¨ sent you and he will know what you are referring to.

Try Taxi Ezeiza. They are the official airport service and their rates have always been competitive.

Carlos Bustos, 15-4079-3237. Remisero with a Suran that holds lots of luggage. Charming guy, totally dependable and trustworthy. I've used him for years. He charges slightly more than a taxi would for far better service.

Back