depilación definitivo/laser hair removal

daletcmc said:
I am new on this site, however I am from Florida USA and I can help any doctor ,aesthetician or medical practioner that is looking to save money on any Laser ,IPL for their Medspa.
Our company sells preowned cosmetic medical equipment and can save you 50% or less for any unit. www.skincarepro.com
Any cosmetic procedure that you can think of we have the equipment
hair removal,rosecea,acne,brown spots,wrinkles,cellulite,photo rejuvenation, and much more...
I am looking to speaking with you .Also if you prefer a call from me I will be glad to do so as well.

Dalet

You should check if you can even import used equipment to Argentina. Many times you can not.

Based on the other posts I went to Laser Med (in Microcentro) today for a consultation. There was a doctor who spoke English who saw me immediately, gave me all the information and answered all my questions.

I live with a girl here who has had laser done many times in Brazil and told me to stay away from Luz Pulsada and make sure to get Light Sheer. She also told me to make sure it's a specialized person performing the procedure (doctor, nurse.. someone legitimate) and to make sure that they use their own equipment (some people rent and offer laser but they don't know how the machine was treated before).

Laser Med has Light Sheer laser at the Recoleta clinic but offers something very similar at their Microcentro clinic called Soprano. My doctor there told me she prefers Soprano (she's seen better results and says it hurts less- I'll find out soon).

Axilas (armpits) = 240 pesos
Cavado (bikini line just on the two sides and not on the top) = 320
Pubis (top part of the bikini) = 320
Perime (sp?) (aka cola de tira/pecho de tira/between the butt cheeks) = 320

HOWEVER, it appears every month there is a huge discount. In May, 45% off, in June 40% off and she told me in July there would be another but didn't say how much.

Minimum 6 times.

Shave the day before, use sunblock and you're good to go. Good luck!

Corrections:
8-12 sessions- can't go more than once/month but it's recommended to do them every month. You can't wax in between and even after 12 sessions it won't last indefintely.

I'm going to search for other places. LaserMed was clean and the doctors were nice and helpful but I think I can find something that will work in fewer sessions.

aowen said:
Based on the other posts I went to Laser Med (in Microcentro) today for a consultation. There was a doctor who spoke English who saw me immediately, gave me all the information and answered all my questions.

I live with a girl here who has had laser done many times in Brazil and told me to stay away from Luz Pulsada and make sure to get Light Sheer. She also told me to make sure it's a specialized person performing the procedure (doctor, nurse.. someone legitimate) and to make sure that they use their own equipment (some people rent and offer laser but they don't know how the machine was treated before).

Laser Med has Light Sheer laser at the Recoleta clinic but offers something very similar at their Microcentro clinic called Soprano. My doctor there told me she prefers Soprano (she's seen better results and says it hurts less- I'll find out soon).

Axilas (armpits) = 240 pesos
Cavado (bikini line just on the two sides and not on the top) = 320
Pubis (top part of the bikini) = 320
Perime (sp?) (aka cola de tira/pecho de tira/between the butt cheeks) = 320

HOWEVER, it appears every month there is a huge discount. In May, 45% off, in June 40% off and she told me in July there would be another but didn't say how much.

Minimum 6 times.

Shave the day before, use sunblock and you're good to go. Good luck!

aowen said:
Corrections:
8-12 sessions- can't go more than once/month but it's recommended to do them every month. You can't wax in between and even after 12 sessions it won't last indefintely.

I'm going to search for other places. LaserMed was clean and the doctors were nice and helpful but I think I can find something that will work in fewer sessions.

Just wondering about places for me. "A male friend" might want some permanent hair removal in places that perhaps genetics was none-too-kind. Some of the Groupon places have large discounts for permanent hair removal, but usually they are for women. A couple of places don't specify "women only", so who knows.

"My friend" didn't know about Light Sheer, so thanks for the tip.

But are any places running specials for men?

Hair removal is the removing method of unwanted hairs from the body. It is usually done by the shaving but it is used by men only. Females use creams or laser technique.

You will not get scars, in the worse scenario even if you are slightly burned (which I do not think will happen) it will heal pretty fast, and will not leave a mark. There is no cons to the treatment, well maybe little pain, which you are not afraid of. I did my whole body pretty much back in States, I use to perform the treatments myself and results are great.
Good luck

Erica polonsky is good and cheap!!! They always have a five or six session special go check them out

I've also gone to Zaphire and chouela, one of the best dermatologist centers in the country

Back