Dermatologist recs?

PhilipDT

Registered
Anybody had a good experience with anyone? I would prefer in and around the center but really anywhere in the city is fine.

English would be appreciated but is not needed.

My dermatologist is very nice, very thorough, has her office in Sta. Fe y Agüero but she is always late --- I have had to wait for 1 hour at times - and I doubt she speaks English.

She is so nice though, that by the time you have crossed her office door you forget how long you've had to wait.

Let me know if you don't find anyone else and I'll give you her number.

i highly recommend Dr Marina Segabache of Hospital Aleman...really good person! great doctor...dont know if she knows English

Dr. Santiago Busso (Hospital Alemán) is great too. His office is right around the corner from the HA.

PhilipDT said:
Anybody had a good experience with anyone? I would prefer in and around the center but really anywhere in the city is fine.

English would be appreciated but is not needed.

BUMP. Looking for exactly this.

Anyone else have any recommendations?

Thanks!

english speaking argentine on Cordoba, DR. Stengel is one of the best. BA SKIN is the clinic name i think. worked in NYC for about a decade.

nativexpat said:
My dermatologist is very nice, very thorough, has her office in Sta. Fe y Agüero but she is always late --- I have had to wait for 1 hour at times - and I doubt she speaks English.

She is so nice though, that by the time you have crossed her office door you forget how long you've had to wait.

Let me know if you don't find anyone else and I'll give you her number.

This is handy, PM please x

Back