Dermatologist That You Like Who Speaks English?

arlean

Registered
Does anyone know a dermatologist who speaks English? I checked the search option but came up with nothing on dermatologists.

Dr. Spillman in Belgrano. Very good English. Saw him today. Will PM number later......

Dr Sergio Escobar in Palermo. He specializes in non invasive aesethic procedures and speaks fluent English as well as his secretary. He's been my doc for 5 years and a lot of expats and foreigners use him. But if you don't like sitting and waiting an hour in his waiting room, don't go. For me he's worth the wait because he'll do what you need in one visit.and doesn't charge you if need to come back. But that's why he's almost always behind!4771-8720.

Dr Sergio Escobar in Palermo. He specializes in non invasive aesethic procedures and speaks fluent English as well as his secretary. He's been my doc for 5 years and a lot of expats and foreigners use him. But if you don't like sitting and waiting an hour in his waiting room, don't go. For me he's worth the wait because he'll do what you need in one visit.and doesn't charge you if need to come back. But that's why he's almost always behind!4771-8720.

Sounds good! do u know if he works with OSDE???

dr stengel. ba skin clinic on cordoba@ libertad. lived/worked in nyc for 12 years.

Back