Dermatology - Spa Skin Services?

RogueTango

Registered
Does anyone have a decent dermatologist? and any idea how much a visit would be without insurance?
Also looking for a good, reputable place for microdermabrasion and laser treatments.

are you still looking for a good spa to go to?? I'm from Canada and we just launched an anti aging company here in Buenos Aires? This machine is unbelievable!!! It the only product that has been scientifically provide to bring to products to the source and also change reverse aging at a genetic level. You can take a look at this site to learn more www.spabeautyathome.com or call me at 15 5099 9818. Steph

sphan said:
are you still looking for a good spa to go to?? I'm from Canada and we just launched an anti aging company here in Buenos Aires? This machine is unbelievable!!! It the only product that has been scientifically provide to bring to products to the source and also change reverse aging at a genetic level. You can take a look at this site to learn more www.spabeautyathome.com or call me at 15 5099 9818. Steph
A machine and "At the genetic level" you are either very naive or a super chanta.

Dra. Sin (dermatologia mi in). She is great, and quite reasonable. 11-4903-7315. Acoyte 76 2-D, Caballito, Argentina

Back