Desert Girl To Tango Girl

The social discussion about how people plan socially and hang our it really helpful. Thanks everyone! So interesting and useful.

...Please be aware that life in Buenos Aires is not easy going whatsoever, but is very fast paced and difficult. People here, though, place a high priority on relationships and will sacrifice a lot to maintain those relationships.
(1) Buenos Aires is NOT "fast paced", but...

(2) ...it IS "difficult" [to tolerate how slow the pace is.

(3) Porteños tend to be closed off to developing strong friendships with foreigners because its not worth investing the time if the person is going to move away in 6 months.

hello az girl. I live in phx and travel to BA. I can answer lots of questions you might have from an Arizona perspective. great place great culture. since I have never responded to anything on this forum in the 7 years I've read it, please go to www.jcbcondos.com and mail me through that page. my interest is in helping a fellow az person, but yes I could rent you my unit in BA. its more north American than anything you will find down there. good luck, jim

jbeas176, how come you haven't wanted to post on the site in 7 years? Just wondering!!

Back