Designer recommendation ?

PaulBee

Registered
Can anyone please recommend a fully accredited bi-lingual decorator for a small apartment in Capital Federal ?
I need some one, hopefully bi-lingual, who has passed all the courses, to decorate and furnish my apartment.

Alternatively, I would be most grateful if anyone can tell me of a decorators´ association or school.

i design commercial spaces in the US but basics apply. if you find a designer make sure she has the contractors to implement her or his ideas.

i design commercial spaces in the US but basics apply. if you find a designer make sure she has the contractors to implement her or his ideas.
Thanks for your response. I gather getting contractors is a big problem in Buenos Aires. After 2 years, my property manager has not made
much progress on restoring my small apartment. He says getting tradespeople who want the job is very difficult.

I could help you with design and procuring, but not with getting a reliable contractor. I'm based in Mendoza and work as an interior designer (for the last 25 years) in the US. I have all the connections here and in other regions of Argentina, so let me know if you can't find anyone in CABA. We'll see what we can do.

I could help you with design and procuring, but not with getting a reliable contractor. I'm based in Mendoza and work as an interior designer (for the last 25 years) in the US. I have all the connections here and in other regions of Argentina, so let me know if you can't find anyone in CABA. We'll see what we can do.
Thanks very much ! I may indeed contact you.

Back