Desperately looking for someone to go mountain biking

ale68

Registered
HI!
I just arrived two months ago from Italy and I'm desperately looking for someone to go biking with: is someone interested? I'm living in San Isidro Boating Club.

Please answer if you would like to go out biking together and especially if you're already part of a group!

Thanks!

Hi Ale,

I'm on one of these bikeways 2-3 times a week (http://urbanbikeways.com/index.php?board=10.0). The Circuito KDT is my latest thing. You said mountain biking, i'm a roadie but if you're looking for longer rides maybe even a 100 miler i'm game to plan a group to do one.

Sergio

P.S. Sono nato negli stati uniti pero sono di origine Toscane e Abruzzese.

Count me in. I just got my bike amongst my personal goods, and I'm delighted in riding it all around to get stuff done or for leisure. Dunno if I can hack 100 miler, lol, but San Isidro sounds great (I'm in Belgrano). By the way, nothing like the stone-streets around here to give you that off-road feeling, hehe.
Here's my email if interested: [email protected]

OK GREAT!

IF U WANT WE COULD MEET ALREADY SUNDAY MORNING FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS BIKING. LET'S MEET IN AV, LIBERTADOR AND THEN WE COULD TRY TO EXPORE AROUND SAN ISIDRO (HIPPODROME????)

IF YOU WANT SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected] with your mob nr AND i WILL CALL U BACK. IM GOING TO SEND MINE TO YOURS.

CIAO
ALE

Back