Diablo 3

scotttswan

Registered
So i finally caved in and bought it. Any gamers out there?

Anyone else having trouble with the installer downloader thingy?

I reached the full 6.7gb and then it crashed out. :mad:

Went to install it but it again crashed out, so i started the downloader thingy again and its starting from scratch again!:mad::mad::mad:

I really wish they had just gone with steam.

I thought about getting it but I heard its ONLY online now? I guess that might be okay, but I guess I'm hesitant about that cause I've always had connectivity problems with online gaming hehe....have you gotten to playing it yet now? Any good?

Have way too many games already to bother with Diablo 3 right now. Also, not being on Steam is a deal killer for me.

i downloaded it the night before release and had no problems. Servers here have been down once that i know of but been pretty smooth since launch day. Can see how the online requirement will be a pain for some but having a stable (enough) connection it makes no difference to me.

Great game, things really kicking off in Act III

KatharineAnn said:
I thought about getting it but I heard its ONLY online now? I guess that might be okay, but I guess I'm hesitant about that cause I've always had connectivity problems with online gaming hehe....have you gotten to playing it yet now? Any good?

It's all about playing online with friends though.

I'm playing on the European servers and there doesn't appear to be a hideous amount of lag.

I don't play Diablo III but for COD:MW2 + 3 I've never had a problem with the online gaming, there seems to be a healthy number of players online in South America

scotttswan said:
So i finally caved in and bought it. Any gamers out there?

Anyone else having trouble with the installer downloader thingy?

I reached the full 6.7gb and then it crashed out. :mad:

Went to install it but it again crashed out, so i started the downloader thingy again and its starting from scratch again!:mad::mad::mad:

I really wish they had just gone with steam.

Check your battle.net profile and make sure that the region for the game is set to EN/US. My husband (who I seem to have lost since the release of this game) had the same issues and realised that his region was defaulted to Europe. If you have any more issues, his game tag is reaper#1930

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Food and Drink 0
Back