Did Cfk Graduate From University?

well,they stole billions of dollars,is enough for you?hahaha
Nestor comes from a wealthy and promiment santa cruz family,she,comes,from lower middle class.

It doesn't really matter that Cristina did or didn't finish her degree and that she lied about it if she didn't. She's president in a country where the government makes up the rules (if not the actual laws) as they go along, pretty much like any government in the world - this one is just much more open about its corruption and the lies roll off so easily. Even if she did have a law degree, it wouldn't qualify her for the job she holds, which I find pretty typical of things here, all the way to repairmen who take months to fix one thing (like refrigerators) and still never get it right.

And Bajo, your comment about private universities giving out degrees just because someone pays tuition is sure as hell not my experience here! But it does sound a lot like Peronist propaganda.

I have a young lady at UADE studying international business and her private secondary school didn't prepare her at all for what she's dealing with at UADE (and unless you are one of the few fortunates to get into a "flagship" national public school everything I've seen about public school, where I have a number of nephews attending, it's even worse). About half the students in my girl's course (mostly those who went to secondary here in BA) are failing around half of their classes - they aren't getting any kind of a "pass" because they're paying (and it's expensive - maybe not as expensive as a "private" law degree, though). And I was relieved to find out that they teach real business at UADE, not Peronist business, which is one of the reasons it's so difficult.

From what I see with La Campora banners often flying from the UBA facultad de derecho building, I wonder what kind of law they teach there?

It doesn't really matter that Cristina did or didn't finish her degree and that she lied about it if she didn't. She's president in a country where the government makes up the rules (if not the actual laws) as they go along, pretty much like any government in the world - this one is just much more open about its corruption and the lies roll off so easily. Even if she did have a law degree, it wouldn't qualify her for the job she holds, which I find pretty typical of things here, all the way to repairmen who take months to fix one thing (like refrigerators) and still never get it right.

And Bajo, your comment about private universities giving out degrees just because someone pays tuition is sure as hell not my experience here! But it does sound a lot like Peronist propaganda.

I have a young lady at UADE studying international business and her private secondary school didn't prepare her at all for what she's dealing with at UADE (and unless you are one of the few fortunates to get into a "flagship" national public school everything I've seen about public school, where I have a number of nephews attending, it's even worse). About half the students in my girl's course (mostly those who went to secondary here in BA) are failing around half of their classes - they aren't getting any kind of a "pass" because they're paying (and it's expensive - maybe not as expensive as a "private" law degree, though). And I was relieved to find out that they teach real business at UADE, not Peronist business, which is one of the reasons it's so difficult.

From what I see with La Campora banners often flying from the UBA facultad de derecho building, I wonder what kind of law they teach there?
La campora,lost of all the elections in the central studdent bodies,in the uba,they dont rule any,so it is just the banners.
Frankly,I see you people,obssesed with peronism,peronism and peron,are dead a long time ago,everithjing can be called peronismo now,left,rigth,up,down,it has no meaning,it is just a word

La campora,lost of all the elections in the central studdent bodies,in the uba,they dont rule any,so it is just the banners.
Frankly,I see you people,obssesed with peronism,peronism and peron,are dead a long time ago,everithjing can be called peronismo now,left,rigth,up,down,it has no meaning,it is just a word
It's not just a word. Maybe seeing it from the outside lets us see things more clearly? Peron never really had a defined system except fascism, and so many think this is the way to happiness, here. There are just various forms of it, but a great percentage of people here believe in "Peronism". They just believe in different forms of it. Currently, they think Cristina's "brand" of Peronism is incorrect, but so many believe that the state should control the economy, businesses, labor, etc, which is fascism, and Peron is who everyone remembers.

La Campora, under Cristina, has a lot of support and the fact that they fly their banners at the law school, whether they are "in power" in the school tells me not that the students necessarily control things, but rather the government supports La Campora and that means a lot still.

Was Nestor not "Peronist"? Was Cristina not "Peronist"? If not, why was it that a year or two ago (longer? time flies for me...) images of Cristina and Eva together were on so many billboards, telling everyone that Cristina and Eva together gave Argentina "wings"? Why is Evita on the new 100 peso bills that came out around the same time? Nah, couldn't have been that Cristina was trying to tie herself to the founder of Peronismo through Eva, who was the poster child of "helping the poor" along with her husband. Why have I seen the election posters last year about the two guys who were "el Buen Peronismo"?

I never said that Peronism was a pure philosophy but Argentine consciousness is stilled filled with this to a great part. It would be great to think it is dying off, but I don't see it yet. The private school where my girls go are filled with kids of people in the government who are quite vocal about their support of the government and Peronism specifically. Kids still do monografias on Peron and Eva like they are some kind of idols to be put on pedestals and when someone writes something critical of the two, the grades are not good. And so on.

The law school is radical. You are missinformed.

I was a student at Universidad de Belgrano and my comment came from my experience there.

I did my law degree at UBA and i had to study like hell. It was possible to approve with less but something you learn there is how the real world is.

Later i teach for 9 years mainly at UBA.

A private university did head hunting with us but, as soon as we disapproved 90% of the class they order as to approve them. The level was very low. As soon as we quit, they approved them all.

I had many students from La Campora. I don t remember of any of them finishing our class.

Every time i have issues with an ignorant judge, guess what? They are from UP, ULP o UB.

well,they stole billions of dollars,is enough for you?hahaha
Nestor comes from a wealthy and promiment santa cruz family,she,comes,from lower middle class.

This is just plain silly. Ariel jumps the sharks.

At the beginning of this thread we all agreed it was ridiculous for CFK to have a USD $23.5 million estate. Now all of a sudden $24 million has become "billions"??? You just multiplied it by a factor of 100.

Is CFK corrupt? Absolutely; no argument here. But let's keep things in perspective for chrissakes. All you do by making these screaming exaggerations is give fuel to the Cámporistas.

Ariel, Isn't the Universidad Catolica considered very good in law nowadays?
As for Cristina, she probably didn't receive a degree. I believe a lot of members of Congress do not have degrees, apparently even some ambassadors.
U.C.A. is not bad.

It's not just a word. Maybe seeing it from the outside lets us see things more clearly? Peron never really had a defined system except fascism, and so many think this is the way to happiness, here. There are just various forms of it, but a great percentage of people here believe in "Peronism". They just believe in different forms of it. Currently, they think Cristina's "brand" of Peronism is incorrect, but so many believe that the state should control the economy, businesses, labor, etc, which is fascism, and Peron is who everyone remembers.

La Campora, under Cristina, has a lot of support and the fact that they fly their banners at the law school, whether they are "in power" in the school tells me not that the students necessarily control things, but rather the government supports La Campora and that means a lot still.

Was Nestor not "Peronist"? Was Cristina not "Peronist"? If not, why was it that a year or two ago (longer? time flies for me...) images of Cristina and Eva together were on so many billboards, telling everyone that Cristina and Eva together gave Argentina "wings"? Why is Evita on the new 100 peso bills that came out around the same time? Nah, couldn't have been that Cristina was trying to tie herself to the founder of Peronismo through Eva, who was the poster child of "helping the poor" along with her husband. Why have I seen the election posters last year about the two guys who were "el Buen Peronismo"?

I never said that Peronism was a pure philosophy but Argentine consciousness is stilled filled with this to a great part. It would be great to think it is dying off, but I don't see it yet. The private school where my girls go are filled with kids of people in the government who are quite vocal about their support of the government and Peronism specifically. Kids still do monografias on Peron and Eva like they are some kind of idols to be put on pedestals and when someone writes something critical of the two, the grades are not good. And so on.
Peron wasnt exactly a fascit,he was an authoritarian and a populist,not the same thing.
La campora,has too mcuh power,I agree with you,but not in university,at leat,not in the student centers,in the rest,i dont know.
Everybody here calls itself peronist,peron nationalized many industries,yet,menem sold them,and both are peronist!!!!
Nestor was an orthodox peronist,he even belonged briefly to guardia de hierro (same as the current Pope),cfk,comes from the left wing peronist,in my opinion.
Of course the parents in your kids school are pro cfk,if i could get a big paycheck of 50.000 pesos a month,like those parents get,for practically doing nothing,you will also see me singing and dancing in the street ;) :D

Back