Did Cfk Graduate From University?

glasgowjohn

Registered
This story wont go away...

Did our President finish her Law Degree?

This journalist is offering $ 10,000 for photos of her graduation...

http://masfm935.com/periodista-ofrece-10-mil-dolares-para-quien-muestre-fotos-de-la-graduacion-de-cristina-fernandez-de-kirchner/

They are in photoshop at the moment but they will be on billboards soon and on TV and in the newspaper and tee shirts.

The Leader having lied about her credentials is the least of our worries in relation to the political classes o_O

To go to clases was the best way to get killed during the middle 70'. That's why it is common to that generation to do not finish the degree. My uncle is the best enginer on his field but he doesn t got the title. My former father in law also but regarding the oil industry. Both of them are called when the enginiers cannot solve a problem.
The same story about my parents.
Normal.
I wouldn t be surprise if She doesn t have the title.

HOWEVER, the journalist is not been honest. During those days there was siege State and meetings over 3 people were forbidden. So, there were no public ceremonies specially at Universities. Remember that for the military educated people meant terrorist.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Did our President finish her Law Degree?[/background]
Impossible to know, but it would not make a big difference considering that the quality of our Universities (public & private) cannot be compared with the quality of the most advanced countries. The increasing corruption is affecting the quality of our institutions. If we had good law Universities, Argentina would not suffer from a high level of insecurity.
I prefer a private University degree over a public degree because I do not agree with the 0 cost education for students older than 18. I believe they should pay at least a symbolic fee. (Specially those students who come from affluent families).
Unfortunately in Argentina we do not have prestigious Universities that can be compared with those from the most advanced countries, so then ... our success depends on our effort and the experience we can obtain working at international companies. I have heard many people saying that having a degree from a University with a poor administrative organization and infrastructure is more valuable than having a degree from a prestigious and organized University such as MIT (I do not share this thought). To me, a good University is an institution that provides students with good tools. The quality of an University and the intelligence of a person are two separate things; if a graduated professional from a gloomy University is smart to succeed this means that the graduated professional is very smart and capable and deserves a recognition. But, it does not mean that the University is a prestigious organization that improves the quality of our lives, so then.. to me at this point if she has or does not have a degree, it is not something important for Argentineans.

I didn t finish reading your post but from my experience, lawyers, judges and prosecutors from UBA are a lot better than those from prívate universities where they approve the tests because they pay the tuition.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Did our President finish her Law Degree?[/background]
Impossible to know, but it would not make a big difference considering that the quality of our Universities (public & private) cannot be compared with the quality of the most advanced countries. The increasing corruption is affecting the quality of our institutions. If we had good law Universities, Argentina would not suffer from a high level of insecurity.
I prefer a private University degree over a public degree because I do not agree with the 0 cost education for students older than 18. I believe they should pay at least a symbolic fee. (Specially those students who come from affluent families).
Unfortunately in Argentina we do not have prestigious Universities that can be compared with those from the most advanced countries, so then ... our success depends on our effort and the experience we can obtain working at international companies. I have heard many people saying that having a degree from a University with a poor administrative organization and infrastructure is more valuable than having a degree from a prestigious and organized University such as MIT (I do not share this thought). To me, a good University is an institution that provides students with good tools. The quality of an University and the intelligence of a person are two separate things; if a graduated professional from a gloomy University is smart to succeed this means that the graduated professional is very smart and capable and deserves a recognition. But, it does not mean that the University is a prestigious organization that improves the quality of our lives, so then.. to me at this point if she has or does not have a degree, it is not something important for Argentineans.

google UBA + Nobel Prizes and then compare to ANY private school, in Argentina or Latin America.

google UBA + Nobel Prizes and then compare to ANY private school, in Argentina or Latin America.
The first private university in Argentina was UCA founded in the 50' (private University was almost inexistent at that time), and the quantity of students was too low compared to a public University. Just in the last 10 years the number of students has been increasing at private Universities because of affordable costs and its quality. Argentina should have more Nobel prizes specially in the last few years. If I am not wrong, the last Nobel prize was for Cesar Milstein in 1984 (almost 31 years ago during Alfonsin government) and it seems he had a high foreign influence.

Back