Did you hear???

jaredwb

Registered
"There is no such thing as out-of-control inflation" and even better...wait for it...wait for it..." IT DOESN'T EXIST"

This from the mustached oracle, Anibal Fernandez

This is the Cabinet Chief!! WTF!?!?!?

I got used to it by now. You will get used to it eventually. Sad fact to be told, this you are telling are no news. :(

Aerodynamite said:
I got used to it by now. You will get used to it eventually. Sad fact to be told, this you are telling are no news. :(

I've lived here for 8 years and I'm still not used to it! :eek:

Sadly, after all of my years experience with Argentina, I just look at it as "entertainment" now. It is not a country politically to be taken too seriously. The US is fairly comical now too, but the US citizens still "believe" (many falsely and with great illusion) in their own country and think it will eventually "do the right thing" in most matters even after periods of grave error ie. the Bush years. Argentina just keeps spinning and spinning its wheels haphazardly. I almost think it is an "addiction" of sorts that has become just a cultural "high". I think most Argentines have some of the best senses of humor for sure in the world, but it is not a country to be taken seriously in most matters. Enough said......

Back