Difficult Desicion

How can you forget to mention Augie Meyers? I'll forgive you for forgetting Freddie, since he technically isn't from San Antone.

I grew up in Las Cruces, NM and the Texas Tornados used to play there every summer.

Augie's great, too, and Freddie was the best.

Some of these songs are great to sing while intoxicated!!!!!(bourbon makes me a great singer)
I wanna wish you the best of luck out there ,!!!!!! :D

The last few days I would KILL for Barton Springs to be just down the street... (as long as I could determine the door policy).

Was just reading about the lovely traffic in Austin last night and how the feeling for the past few decades has been "If we don't build it, they won't come." Yes that didn't matter. People came anyway. And came and came and came. ;)

Now Austin's traffic problem is f-cocked.

That being said, whenever any "cool" people considier moving to Texas, but can't deal with Dallas or Houston (mainly because they grew up there), Austin always pops up.

Though San Marcos, Ft. Worth, or Denton are probably not getting the love that they deserve as alternatives to Austin & Dallas, most people focus in on the capital city.

Back