Digital fingerprints at Ezeiza?

Children do not have to give their fingerprints at the airport. I think it's only for ages 5 and older.

Sleuth said:
Children do not have to give their fingerprints at the airport. I think it's only for ages 5 and older.

My children (under 1 and 3) both have had to give their fingerprints at the airport. We've traveled in and out of Ezeiza 6+x since they started the fingerprinting process and have always all had to put our fingers on the scanner.

To answer the original question, my younger child also did not give her fingerprints when she received her Arg documents since it just didn't seem to work with her small fingers. The fingerprints "associated" with her documents here are her older sibling's but it has never caused an issue for us....I'm not sure why and we haven't bothered to ask.

BAny2010 said:
My children (under 1 and 3) both have had to give their fingerprints at the airport. We've traveled in and out of Ezeiza 6+x since they started the fingerprinting process and have always all had to put our fingers on the scanner.

Strange, we just came back and they said it was not required for our 2 year old.

Back