Dill Weed!

alc4y27

Registered
I realize the possible ridiculousness of this post but please has anyone found a place that sells dill weed here? I believe it would be called eneldo. I cant find it anywhere!

Carrefour has it in glass spice jars with rock salt and a little back pepper. The jar is like a pepper grinder and the mixture is in excellent proportion.
You can also find it as a live plant in the spring. I've planted it on my balcony.

In china town you can find it in every supermarket. sometimes everything is sold, and i buy usually more than one bunch, it cost approximately 7-8 peso

If all else fails you, Doña Clara on Corrientes has it for sure. Prepare to wait though long lines but an interesting store.

Thank you! Which carrefour?? the one near me definitely not, iam in San Telmo. This makes me feel better as I had a desperate moment when I spilled the last of my jar on the floor and thought nooooo

I buy it fresh in china town. Then just put it in a freezer and when needed ,just shave it with the knife.

Great question! I was wondering the same thing. Couldn't find it for months. I put it in tuna salad. Now I know the Spanish name for it.

The supermarkets in China town have everything. They even sell real feta cheese and dill.

Back