Dinner at Elvira Hancock

Last night I went to Elvira Hancocks with a group of friends and had a excellent time . I am definetly going to be at the next dinner as it seems like a great night .Its been a while since the last dinner and was wondering what happened with the meetings . I have been to one at Los Chinos in Belgrano and had the best chinese food I have eaten in Buenos Aires. Count me in guys

Ramon-If you like Chinese food, the BEST place I have found is actually not in Belgrano but on Tagle (entre Las Heras y Libertador). It is always full of Chinese (so thats a good sign) and if you live closer intown, its also more convenient.

nikad

Registered
"rmartinbuenosaires" said:
Ramon-If you like Chinese food, the BEST place I have found is actually not in Belgrano but on Tagle (entre Las Heras y Libertador). It is always full of Chinese (so thats a good sign) and if you live closer intown, its also more convenient.
ahh yeah, Shi Shuan rocks the hood!!!!!!

Ba Joe and Nikad will you be there tomorrow night, Look forward to meeting you guys for the first time . It looks like it will be a great event.

Yes I want to go. Unfortunately I already had something else to do at the same time. These dinners usually are on Thursdays or Fridays which would have been better, since most other things are Mon-Weds. Now I have to juggle things around. Hope I can make it to see you there.

nikad

Registered
"ramon" said:
Ba Joe and Nikad will you be there tomorrow night, Look forward to meeting you guys for the first time . It looks like it will be a great event.
Definetly looking very good, unfortunately this is a very busy month for me so as much as I´d like I won´t be able to attend