Direct Bus To Cross Border Destinations?

I have traveled to Chile many times. Got the 90 day thingy at the border each time. What country are you from?
I'm from India. For Bolivia , I can get visa at border.

What documents do they check for visa at border? Usual stuff like tickets, hotel reservation , passpor etc?
Also how much time does it take?

I'm from India. For Bolivia , I can get visa at border.

What documents do they check for visa at border? Usual stuff like tickets, hotel reservation , passpor etc?
Also how much time does it take?

Oh ok - that's a different story then. I had two couch-surfers from India staying here - who continued on to Chile afterwards. But they already had their Visas for Chile. So I am not sure if you can get them at the border or not.

Group 3 - Must obtain visa prior to arrival

• 23px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.png
    Afghanistan
  • 23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png
    Angola
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bhutan.svg.png
    Bhutan
  • 23px-Flag_of_Cambodia.svg.png
    Cambodia
  • 23px-Flag_of_Chad.svg.png
    Chad
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    United States

About two years ago a friend and myself were in Colombia wanting to go to Bolivia. I was from the USA thus was told I could get the visa on arrival yet my friend was from another country so he needed to get the visa while in Colombia. This took some time. Depending on where your home country is located, it would do you a bit of good to contact the embassy of Bolivia to ascertain what you really need instead of just relying on this forum as you need up to date current information not data we learned when traveling there or from people who went several years ago. We might all have good intentions of helping you but it does not take much effort on your part to get up to date information prior to making the trip there. The other point you need to look into about traveling there is the yellow fever shot. When we were at the airport in Colombia they realized we did not have that shot. We then had to go to a health clinic at the airport. After the age of 65 you no longer need the injection. No one would say you would not get the disease. Perhaps they just figure you should be dead by that age. No known answers. Hope my thoughts might assist you.

Back