Direct with Amazon

rob0001

Registered
Has anyone recently bought something on USA Amazon and had it directly sent to Buenos Aires? I'm not talking about using a forwarding service...I'm talking about directly sent from the USA. I'm well aware of the forwarding services but this is a different question.
What was your experience doing it his?

Has anyone recently bought something on USA Amazon and had it directly sent to Buenos Aires? I'm not talking about using a forwarding service...I'm talking about directly sent from the USA. I'm well aware of the forwarding services but this is a different question.
Not possible

Not possible
You can, it's just not recommended as you're getting screwed on taxes since they don't use the puerta a puerta scheme

Screenshot 2023-07-04 at 00.46.27.png

I recommend using a forwarding service like Aerobox (haven't had any issues with them) because of the savings. You can buy direct via Amazon, but you pay the taxes at the official exchange rate and in dollars, where with Aerobox you pay at the official exchange rate in pesos.

Total cost via Amazon for the mouse for example: $84.00 USD
Total cost via Aerobox for the mouse for example: $45.85 USD ($28.03 for the mouse after FL taxes + $8,923.23 ARS for shipping/taxes/fees)

Not possible
Actually it is possible and I know people that have done it. The time taken has been long and the items were cheap but it has been done. I was interested in others experience so that's why I'm asking

Back