Directions to San Isidro

Last year i paid 12 pesos return on the (tren de la costa )train from san isidro to tigre!!!!!!!

ok - varying ideas - i live in belgrano and i have always found it easier to take the train from Barrancas de belgrano (15mins to san isidro). the 29 (previously mentioned) takes you to the station but the 29 ONLY GOES TO OLIVOS O PARQUE SARMIENTO. far shorter than san isidro.
also, get a Guia T Gran Buenos Aires. Very helpful. any more questions send me a PM, i know Vicente Lopez to San Fernando well....

another idea for more general use is to splurge 5 or 10 pesos and buy a "Guia T"...it comes in pocket editions or bigger versions...essential for all public transport users in this city

rentaplus said:
another idea for more general use is to splurge 5 or 10 pesos and buy a "Guia T"...it comes in pocket editions or bigger versions...essential for all public transport users in this city

The "pocket" edition is handy, but doesn't include maps of the provencias (like Vicente Lopez or Tigre).

The larger one does, but doesn't fit in your pocket!

Saludos,

David

Ok, thanks all. Got alot of different options to look at, but I think I'm going to take the cheap train, and I know about the Guia T, but I don't ride the subte (only the collectivos for me) and I don't know where else to get them...everyone I asked says that they got them from the subte venders...so any suggestions as to where else I can find one?.

IMissChipotle said:
everyone I asked says that they got them from the subte venders...so any suggestions as to where else I can find one?.

You'll probably find the Guia T at the Retiro train station. You might also find it at newsstands downtown.

You can also see where each colectivo goes here http://www.xcolectivo.com.ar/

Back