discount pharmacies

dutara

Registered
To my surprise there is not an existing thread on this subject.

I've been away from BsAs for a few years. There was a pharmacy on Las Heras (north side of the street), near Austria. The place had the best prices for generic meds, bar none. Well, I went looking today and it is no more.

So now I seek recommendations. I know there is a place on Santa Fe, south side of the street between Ecuador and Anchorena, which is always crowded; this place appears to have a wide range, from brand names to generics (haven't been in there recently).

Any others?

Farmacia Similia has three branches, one on Avenida Santa Fe between Anchorena and Ecuador street, the other on Avenida Santa Fe and Darragueira, next to Plaza Italia, and the third one on Avenida Cabildo. They sell all the medications with 25% paying cash, and 22-23% paying with debit card, no credit cards accepted.

You can go to Farmacia Leloir, at the corner of Berutti and Larrea streeet, they give you 27% discount paying cash and less discount paying with debit card.

Both pharmacies deliver to your house with the same discounts, but depending on where do you live, the clerk will go on an specific day and unspecific hour. I dont think this apply for psicotropic drugs.

BUT, be aware that buying generic medicines, you can get a better discount at your closest pharmacy, because sometimes the pharmacy near to your house is able to give 40-60% discount in some generic drugs.

Depending on what do you need, how often, and how much do you spend, perhaps you can take your time to make some phone calls, ask for the prices, compare, and make your own decisions.

Back