DNI Express, Passport Express

Kula

Registered
Do they issue documents in express(96 hours) mode now? 1 Year ago it was blocked due to the pandemic. How it is now(2022)?

What's your rush? Even normal service for either document is only about two to three weeks. Both are delivered to your door.

I did the instant passport at Ezeiza in November 2021. Took under 2 hours. I don't know about DNI.

What's your rush? Even normal service for either document is only about two to three weeks. Both are delivered to your door.

Occasionally people need things by a certain date, and thus they choose to pay extra for the fast option.

Do they issue documents in express(96 hours) mode now? 1 Year ago it was blocked due to the pandemic. How it is now(2022)?
yes. all info you need is on renaper's website. But they will NEVER issue your first DNI as a citizen express only normal 2-3 weeks process as they need to run additional checks. The passport after you get the DNI can be express...

yes. all info you need is on renaper's website. But they will NEVER issue your first DNI as a citizen express only normal 2-3 weeks process as they need to run additional checks. The passport after you get the DNI can be express...
Is there a law behind it?
In my province it is never 3 weeks, the fastest I got DNI was 2 months and it was for newborn who needs no checks.
So I really need to get it some 'fast' way I cant wait months.

Is there a law behind it?
In my province it is never 3 weeks, the fastest I got DNI was 2 months and it was for newborn who needs no checks.
So I really need to get it some 'fast' way I cant wait months.

Mine arrived in 11 days. It generally takes 2-3 weeks in CABA. It takes longer and you cannot get the express DNI the first time you apply with the carta de ciud. As they need to run some extra checks, to make sure the document is legit. After the first DNI any other can be done express.
There is nothing you can do to get it faster I am afraid just have to wait.

An Argentine I know in the US has been waiting over three months for an Argentine passport renewal. It's getting to the crisis stage due to the need to return in late May.

When my husband tried to make an appointment online for a new passport in February, the only option we could find in our neighborhood was for an "express" turn. the appointment was the following week, and the passport arrived at our apartment in 2 days. I don't remember the cost, but it wasn't a lot.

Back