Do Cell Phone Intl Calling Cards Exist?

sab15

Registered
Hi,

I've bought calling cards to call home but they are for landlines. Using the same card with my cell is possible but too expensive. The 0822 number counts towards minutes deducted from my plan and also I get hit with a per minute fee. So, I'm looking for an intl calling card for cell phones that also uses an 800 free number. If anyone knows one can you tell me where I can purchase one?

Thanks.

SB

What type of cell phone do you have? I set up a google voice number and hen use and app called talkatone to make and receive calls for free to the states.

What type of cell phone do you have? I set up a google voice number and hen use and app called talkatone to make and receive calls for free to the states.

I use google voice, majic jack and viber. I also use "Pingo" which I use after dialling the USA access no. using the google voice.

All of these things you guys are mentioning require internet access, correct? My phone is android, but unfortunately does not work with 3G here. It's fine when I have a wifi signal, though. So, I would like to use a phone card when I have no internet in the vicinity. I'll look into Google though. I have a skype number, but that's only for people to call me, not me call them.

use the personal 'black' plan which gives u ( i think 5000 minutes) a month anywhere in americas. it will work without 3g or internet!

Back