Do Flybondi, Aerolineas and Jetsmart weigh and measure carryons?

Sudovest

Registered
We will be bringing backpacks and a small personal item only, not a roller. We purchased the larger carryon for each of us.

i've not experienced aerolineas paying much attention to carryons. the other two are low cost so i would expect them to check carefully since they can make money off people who don't pay attention to the fare rules

Same here. I flew Flybondi in December to go to Puerto Iguazu with just a carryover and they did not measure or weight it both flights.

When we flew Flybondi in December, they didn't measure anything. They did weigh the carry on luggage, but not the personal items. On a recent Jetsmart flight we had a 6-hour delay. I seem to remember some passengers with camping size backpacks on board both airlines.

When we flew Flybondi in December, they didn't measure anything. They did weigh the carry on luggage, but not the personal items. On a recent Jetsmart flight we had a 6-hour delay. I seem to remember some passengers with camping size backpacks on board both airlines.
, did they weigh everyone’s carry-on items or only the ones that looked big?

I flew flybondi towards the end of last year. I saw some fairly big carry on weighed but mine was also fairly big and wasn’t. Think it’s luck of the draw really

We will be bringing backpacks and a small personal item only, not a roller. We purchased the larger carryon for each of us.
Generally no. It's like any other global airline, they do occasional random checks but usually no.

You are overthinking it. Worst case you pay a few bucks for overweight baggage. Life goes on.

Reactions: Moe
Back