Do petsitters exist here?

Jcyordenana

Registered
Hello expats, does anyone know of a reliable and responsible petsitting service or person who could be trusted to care for our two elderly kitties while we are away for two weeks? They just need feeding and litterbox changing, no meds, but they are old and need a daily check in.

In the states this is something I would arrange with a next door neighbor for whom I would do the same or hire a professional petsitter with references. I don't feel I can ask any of our friends here to be responsible for this for more than a few days at a time and I would rather have one person than a patchwork of different people at different times...anyone have any ideas?

We live in Belgrano if that matters. Any ideas or tips are welcome!
Many thanks!

I have a good friend who did this same thing for me while I was away for a month. He's a great guy and loves cats and he lives in Belgrano. Let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with him.

Davidglen77 said:
I have a good friend who did this same thing for me while I was away for a month. He's a great guy and loves cats and he lives in Belgrano. Let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with him.

Davidglen, my husband and I are actually in the same boat. We need someone who will come in and spend time with our two kitties (as well as feeding, litter changing), etc, while we're away for two weeks end of December. If you wouldn't mind putting us in touch, I'd be very grateful!
Ashley

Back