Do ppl ever just hookup in BA?

to hook up in BA is perhaps the easiest thing on the planet. Too many options, v less time!!

I’m female and just want to hookup and I find that BA guys while macho types, can’t seem to just hookup. They want to wine and dine a gal. I’m American and just looking for an easy FWB situation. Has any women expat successfully pulled this off?
Let me know if you need help ;)

For starters one should know the Expression FWB in Spanish. "Amigo con derecho a Roce"

"Looking for love in the wrong places" Badoo & Tinder

Crobar disco very popular

Last edited:
For starters one should know the Expression FWB in Spanish. "Amigo con derecho a Roce"

Introductory Comments from the Article Above "Where to pick-up men in Bs. As." (from an Argentine gal point of view)
Google translate..

We do not want to fall into the typical Cosmopolitan note of the type “Ten tips to meet the man of your life”. We will be realistic, because at this stage of the game none of us expects that much deep down, it is not what we want. We are going to tell you, day by day, what are the best pubs, clubs and after office to get what each one is looking for (boyfriend, lover or whatever).

On this Buenos Aires night trip, you will know where to seduce a manager of a multinational, where to fall in love with a bohemian psychobolchevic with an uneven beard and where to hook a black man from Bahia with marked abs that makes us see the stars.

I find it just the opposite really. Most of my (30ish/40ish) male friends aren’t necessarily scoping out a serious relationship initially— hence all of the rent by the hour telos.... But then later, should there be “feeling” after the “touch and go” , they consider seeing the person for more than that.

Sounds like they are looking for a one night stand, and if they hit it off, a girlfriend. Or did I misunderstand?

Finding a FWB in a bar, ya sure that could work too. Nothing wrong with using the modalities of the 20th century if that's what you are most comfortable with.

Equally, nothing wrong with 21st century 'dating apps' either.

This thing about 'touch and go' and 'maybe more if feelings' isn't at all a FWB type setup. From how you describe your friends way of seeing it, this is exactly what the op is trying to avoid.

Similarly, as far as she has indicated , she is not looking for 'love'. So no worries about looking in the wrong places, or was that just a song reference? Lol

Anyway, I'm bowing out of this one for now, maybe the op will update us on her thoughts etc!

Cheers!

Back