Do You Come From A Hard Place To Live? (Us Only)

It never ceases to amaze - the last people that should be voting Republican are the ones who do so.

Crazy right? When you have Detroit as an shinning example of how great Democrat administrations can be.

republicans-are-red-democrats-are-blue.jpg

I grew up in Beaufort County, SC and live in King Co, Wa. The living is easy in both according to the map. I can attest that there are areas of both where the living is not so easy. It could even be broken down to neighborhoods or blocks for a better picture of reality.

I live in Maricopa county Arizona. looks like were pink. aside from the political nature, there is a downward pressure on wages. as demand increases things will change albeit slowly. my sense is the economy is accelerating pretty rapidly and should offer opportunity for the lowly 98 %.

I live in Maricopa county Arizona. looks like were pink. aside from the political nature, there is a downward pressure on wages. as demand increases things will change albeit slowly. my sense is the economy is accelerating pretty rapidly and should offer opportunity for the lowly 98 %.

Not if the R's have anything to say about it.

Back