Do you fear a crash similar to 2001?

Complains about overspending and inflation -but will vote for a peronist- while complaining about cuts at the same time

Only in Peronia

The fact is that Macri missed the mark on absolutely everything he said. Let me just remind you of some of the things he said.

1. 0 poverty
2. foreign investment would flock to Argentina
3. He would balance the budget.
4. He would keep inflation in check
5. Promised a low unemployment rate for Argentines.
6. Promised economic growth.

The reality

1. Under Macri Poverty has increased.
2. No foreign investment has come or will come do to inflation, and many other reasons.
3. He has NOT balanced anything, especially the budget
4. He has not even come close to keeping inflation in check. They started out saying inflation for 2018 would be at 10% It's projected to be much, much higher than that.

5. Unemployment is high
6. We have a recession in our hands and the economy is contracting, not growing.

Furthermore, the little money that was left, he spent on stupid shit, like roads and construction that was not necessary at this time. He speaks in generalities, without giving details about anything. He has been absolutely wrong about everything he has said.

The bottom line, people are realizing that he was full of shit, and does not know what he is doing, hence his pathetic approval number. Yes, I will be voting for anyone but Mauricio Macri because he has proven to be incapable and incompetent. I don't care what the peronist party has or has not done in the past, I will be voting for them. I did not sign us for Macri's B.S. His charisma has faded, and people are sick of his BS, and that's why he is keeping quiet now.

Last edited:
The fact is that Macri missed the mark on absolutely everything he said. Let me just remind you of some of the things he said.

1. 0 poverty

The reality

2. No foreign investment has come or will come do to inflation, and many other reasons.
4. He has not even come close to keeping inflation in check. They started out saying inflation for 2018 would be at 10% It's projected to be much, much higher than that.

5. Unemployment is high
6. We have a recession in our hands and the economy is contracting, not growing.

Furthermore, the little money that was left, he spent on stupid shit, like roads and construction that was not necessary at this time. He speaks in generalities, without giving details about anything. He has been absolutely wrong about everything he has said.

The bottom line, people are realizing that he was full of shit, and does not know what he is doing, hence his pathetic approval number. Yes, I will be voting for anyone but Mauricio Macri because he has proven to be incapable and incompetent. I don't care what the peronist party has or has not done in the past, I will be voting for them. I did not sign us for Macri's B.S. His charisma has faded, and people are sick of his BS, and that's why he is keeping quiet now.
MM blew the budget instead of taming it. He printed the hell of pesos, just like CFK. Then he tried to manipulate the currency rate to counter the inflation, does he know anything ?

MM blew the budget instead of taming it. He printed the hell of pesos, just like CFK. Then he tried to manipulate the currency rate to counter the inflation, does he know anything ?

Yes, he knows how to lie to people, and con them out of their money as he and his family have done to get wealthy.

1. 0 poverty

The reality

5. Unemployment is high

Almost all of the things you say about Macri were also true of the Cristina's governments.

1. 0 poverty

The reality

5. Unemployment is high

Macri Is an incompetent fool, so let us all lobotomise ourselves and vote for the party responsible for 1/3 of Argentines living in poverty, 50% of children in the same situation, historically high inflation, 40% working under the table, one of the highest tax burdens for workers in the world, massive fiscal deficits and the empowerment of corrupt unions.

The problem is that he took loans like crazy while CFK paid them and her husband re negociated it with 65 billion usd cuts.

Macri Is an incompetent fool, so let us all lobotomise ourselves and vote for the party responsible for 1/3 of Argentines living in poverty, 50% of children in the same situation, historically high inflation, 40% working under the table, one of the highest tax burdens for workers in the world, massive fiscal deficits and the empowerment of corrupt unions.

Are you proposing to vote CFK? Because unions never got so much brives like with Macri.

Back