Do you fear a crash similar to 2001?

MM's free market idea is still better than that of CFK. But he is too tough on the poor people. It seems that he does not care about them. As the president of the country, you have to compromise, and take care of the people who did not vote for you, taxi drivers, doormen, farmers, your policy has to put these people in the equation, at the same time, he can still take care of the rich and corporations. There is no conflict there. He did make the government more efficient, remove the currency control, he did many right things. I think he is an upgrade over CFK, but with a lot of problems.
Argentina should be fine, it will be very hard to have a crash like 2001. the 2001 crash could be a life time event. So is the US 2008 crash. Now we really need a crash in China, the world would be better.

MM's free market idea is still better than that of CFK. But he is too tough on the poor people. It seems that he does not care about them. As the president of the country, you have to compromise, and take care of the people who did not vote for you, taxi drivers, doormen, farmers, your policy has to put these people in the equation, at the same time, he can still take care of the rich and corporations. There is no conflict there. He did make the government more efficient, remove the currency control, he did many right things. I think he is an upgrade over CFK, but with a lot of problems.
Argentina should be fine, it will be very hard to have a crash like 2001. the 2001 crash could be a life time event. So is the US 2008 crash. Now we really need a crash in China, the world would be better.

Doormen- They have a very strong union and get very good salaries + free flats. NOT poor.

Almost all of the things you say about Macri were also true of the Cristina's governments.

So?? Why are Macrista's always mentioning CFK when Macri is criticized??? She is long and gone, remember his theme was cambiemos. He was supposed to be different. Macri is an ignorant fool unfortunately.

We shall see, but what upsets me the most about Macri, is that he is BOLD FACE LIAR, and I believe he is going to pay a heavy price for that one day in his life.There is nothing worse in life than liars and thieves, and Macri for sure is a liar, and I am not sure if he is a thief or not.

So?? Why are Macrista's always mentioning CFK when Macri is criticized??? She is long and gone, remember his theme was cambiemos. He was supposed to be different. Macri is an ignorant fool unfortunately.

CFK is mentioned because Macri inherited many years of problems either created or exacerbated by her administration.

The better question is, why is Macri mentioned when someone brings up the subject of prosecuting CFK and her cronies for their acts.

Macri Is an incompetent fool, so let us all lobotomise ourselves and vote for the party responsible for 1/3 of Argentines living in poverty, 50% of children in the same situation, historically high inflation, 40% working under the table, one of the highest tax burdens for workers in the world, massive fiscal deficits and the empowerment of corrupt unions.[/QUOTE
CFK is mentioned because Macri inherited many years of problems either created or exacerbated by her administration.

The better question is, why is Macri mentioned when someone brings up the subject of prosecuting CFK and her cronies for their acts.

You're a typical Macrista, You don't want' to take responsibility for any of the administrations' blunders and lies. What about all of Macri's projections that have missed the Mark???? Let me guess. You are going to say it's not his fault right??? Macri is your savior. AM I correct? What about all of the predictions and promises Macri made??? We should forget about them right???? These are questions Macrista refuse to answer or acknowledge. Instead, they bat this question away with accusations of CFK which has nothing to do with the questions anyhow.

@wrangler

I understand your frustration with the economy under Macri, but what would you like seen be done in regards to economic policy?

For starters, why make false campaign promises? As I stated in a previous post, all of the promises Macri, none of which came true. I see that as a big problem. Nothing he promised or any of his economic stats have come true especially when it comes to inflation, economic growth, poverty, and jobs. He missed the mark big on those. He makes stupid statements 'like the worse is behind us'. Macri has lied about many things. Let's face it, his approval rating is way down because the false hope and expectations that he created.

The money that was left over from the previous government was misspent deliberately forcing us to borrow from the IMF, and that's what caused the run on the peso. He has DONE NOTHING WHATSOEVER to stimulate economic growth. How about rewriting the tax code for starters to create incentives for companies to produce?

Kind of like what you just did, in reverse?

Oh no you don't, I fully acknowledge the previous governments corruption and errors. It's you Macrista's that refuse to take responsibility for your incompetence. CFK is a thing of the past, but you Macrista's continue to try to distort, lie, and confuse, and not take responsibility for anything. It's time to move on from the previous administration. Macri is in charge now, and he should take some responsibility for his actions.

Again you have batted away my questions, but I got you now.

Back