Do you fear a crash similar to 2001?

Answer the clear questions so we can understand your arguments . What has the current government done with the debt it took on has it stimulated business , has it created jobs? 250 billion dollars is a lot of money and where has it all gone so quickly?

I told you to read again as I don´t think you understood what I said. I repeat, for the last time, they took on debt to finance the fiscal deficit. Have they been efficient at it? No. When did I glorify Macri or his government? I agree with you on him being a disappointment, but once again, what are the options? Regarding your question, you should know it is extremely hard to stimulate business and create a free market environment when you´ve a minority in Congress and Unions that have stubbornly opposed even more competition in the airline sector. The government also wanted to pass new laws that have been put to sleep by the opposition. What you need are structural reforms like an overhaul of the labor and tax laws, and no government with a minority in Congress and such anti free-market opposition can accomplish that. Let´s be real for a moment here, do you think anyone, not just Macri, can move fast enough considering the type of mentality I mentioned? I wish I was wrong.

Answer the clear questions so we can understand your arguments . What has the current government done with the debt it took on has it stimulated business , has it created jobs? 250 billion dollars is a lot of money and where has it all gone so quickly?

Now, answer my question regarding your proposed solution, if you will

Answer the clear questions so we can understand your arguments. What has the current government done with the debt it took on has it stimulated business, has it created jobs? 250 billion dollars is a lot of money and where has it all gone so quickly?

They have no answers, other than to say, they are better than the other guys. The problem with that answer, however, is that it gives an endorsement, a blank check, sort of speak, to The Macri Organization to do what they will. Criticism of this government is NOT necessarily an endorsement of the previous administration, however, this is how Macristas defend this government because they know Macri has failed on all fronts.

Now, answer my question regarding your proposed solution, if you will
Your reply is a half baked reply when you send the messenger a answer with a question . You are going to say that Macri has no control over the economy and that the peronists decide his policies ? The current government creates economic policy and has the power to change things pernamentely . Creating jobs by incentivising small and medium size business would have never been blocked by any party as it for the common good . I see a massive waste of public funds under this government . Raising the train lines in Palermo to Paternal is an outrageous waste of pubic funds and is not urgent or necessary . I have read that this project is over 1 billion dollars !

There are many examples of tremendous mismanagement of public funds that create very little employment . I can go on and on. Creating employment is not difficult and I can think of many ideas that can do this which are self funding and can employ many people and in the meantime help the population . But when there is no will to change the status quo the situation becomes untenable . Look at the road toll for Argentina one of the highest in the world there are many ways to halve this but it seems that the vultures that feed off the suffering of others profit from this . There was a excellent film that addresses this issue called carancho https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carancho_(película). The situation still stays the same with left or right !!!!

Last edited:
Your reply is a half baked reply when you send the messenger a answer with a question . You are going to say that Macri has no control over the economy and that the peronists decide his policies ? The current government creates economic policy and has the power to change things pernamentely . Creating jobs by incentivising small and medium size business would have never been blocked by any party as it for the common good . I see a massive waste of public funds under this government . Raising the train lines in Palermo and Belgrano is an outrageous waste of pubic funds and is not urgent or necessary . I have read that this project is over 1 billion dollars !

There are many examples of tremendous mismanagement of public funds that create very little employment . I can go on and on. Creating employment is not difficult and I can think of many ideas that can do this which are self funding and can employ many people and in the meantime help the population . But when there is no will to change the status quo the situation becomes untenable . Look at the road toll for Argentina one of the highest in the world there are many ways to halve this but it seems that the vultures that feed off the suffering of others profit from this . There was a excellent film that addresses this issue called carancho https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carancho_(película). The situation still stays the same with left or right !!!!

And your reply oversimplifies how hard it is to get anything done in this country or even attempt to change the status quo, from which, by the way -so there are no doubts about what I´m saying at this point- Macri´s own family benefits. I never said he has no control over the economy, but it should be clear his control is limited. Creating jobs is something for the common good, but how to arrive there is where the problem arises. There WILL be short term pain if the economy is to open up and labor reforms enacted, to mention a few things. So, again, what are your many ideas to accomplish what this administration has failed to do? Because based on your replies, it seems this is so easy you have it figured out pretty well.

I will check the movie

Answer the clear questions so we can understand your arguments. What has the current government done with the debt it took on has it stimulated business, has it created jobs? 250 billion dollars is a lot of money and where has it all gone so quickly?

They have no answers, other than to say, they are better than the other guys. The problem with that answer, however, is that it gives an endorsement, a blank check, sort of speak, to The Macri Organization to do what they will. Criticism of this government is NOT necessarily an endorsement of the previous administration, however, this is how Macristas defend this government because they know Macri has failed on all fronts.
And your reply oversimplifies how hard it is to get anything done in this country or even attempt to change the status quo, from which, by the way -so there are no doubts about what I´m saying at this point- Macri´s own family benefits. I never said he has no control over the economy, but it should be clear his control is limited. Creating jobs is something for the common good, but how to arrive there is where the problem arises. There WILL be short term pain if the economy is to open up and labor reforms enacted, to mention a few things. So, again, what are your many ideas to accomplish what this administration has failed to do? Because based on your replies, it seems this is so easy you have it figured out pretty well.

I will check the movie

I'll be honest, I don't have the answers. I am not an economist. However, this is the job that we voted Macri to do, which he on so many occasions said he was up to the task. Name one thing that Macri has said, that has come true, and please point us to some pro growth policy Macri has enacted that is taking Argentina's economy in the right direction. Thank-you.

I will check the movie

We need to concentrate on the current goverment as the past is now over . Can I ask you a question how many businesses that were failures were taken over by new blood and became successes ?. There are many examples . Macri came into power with a very low foreign debt and a country with relative low unemployment . Inflation was a serious problem under Peronism but under Macri it has become much worse reaching over 30 percent now for a few years . Macri made promises to the electorate which he has disregarded the most blatant were low inflation, zero poverty , and creation of many jobs . Has this happened ?
To refresh your memory read the article
https://www.laprimerapiedra.com.ar/2017/12/10-promesas-incumplidas-de-macri/

We need to concentrate on the current goverment as the past is now over . Can I ask you a question how many businesses that were failures were taken over by new blood and became successes ?. There are many examples . Macri came into power with a very low foreign debt and a country with relative low unemployment . Inflation was a serious problem under Peronism but under Macri it has become much worse reaching over 30 percent now for a few years . Macri made promises to the electorate which he has disregarded the most blatant were low inflation, zero poverty , and creation of many jobs . Has this happened ?
To refresh your memory read the article
https://www.laprimerapiedra.com.ar/2017/12/10-promesas-incumplidas-de-macri/

Thanks, but I don´t need any refreshing or article stating everything I´ve known for a long time already. Let´s leave it at that since I think at this point we are both wasting our time. Just one thing, though. One has to be extremely naive, to say the least, to take everything a politician says literally. Many of the things mentioned were campaign slogans, and that was obvious from the start. He´s a politician, and everything he -or any other politician, for that matter- says should always be taken with a grain of salt. Also, some of the claims in that article shown in a negative light are ridiculous, and show -as usual- complete ignorance of economics. You still haven´t answered my question, but that´s alright.

Thanks, but I don´t need any refreshing or article stating everything I´ve known for a long time already. Let´s leave it at that since I think at this point we are both wasting our time. Just one thing, though. One has to be extremely naive, to say the least, to take everything a politician says literally. Many of the things mentioned were campaign slogans, and that was obvious from the start. He´s a politician, and everything he -or any other politician, for that matter- says should always be taken with a grain of salt. Also, some of the claims in that article shown in a negative light are ridiculous, and show -as usual- complete ignorance of economics. You still haven´t answered my question, but that´s alright.

its easy to criticize another person but your arguments are very weak and you never answer a question using the classic throw the messenger off with another question The promises he made were done in good faith and many believed in him . Has he done anything to stop narcotrafico , lower poverty, control inflation, noone expected zero poverty nor zero inflation or drug trafficking but all these problems have worsened in the last years ,. Have you been to Rosario of late a beautiful city on the Parana river that is controlled by drug gangs . Is it so hard to control them if there is a will?

. You are right right and right and everyone else is wrong as they do not share your points of views . Mr pizzadreams for the 10th time!!! Please answer just one of my questions where did the 250 billion dollars go?

Last edited:
Back