Do you know you can get Excellent Bagels in Buenos Aires?

quierobagel

Registered
The bagels are now hitting Buenos Aires, Quierobagel.com offers the best bagels in the Argentina market. Delivered right to your Door.

Crunchy Outside, Fluffy Inside, Just perfect NY Bagels.

P1010969.JPG

Dont miss 'em!

Have you tried Quierobagel.com ? Leave your comment here!

I've tried quierobagels.com. It's a frozen bagel delivery. You might not like the fact that you have to finish the baking yourself, but it is as fresh as it gets.
About the quality, they're quite delicious.

lol something else that won't deliver because i live just south of the 25 de mayo highway... who knew two little blocks could make so much difference!

jrockstar80 said:
lol something else that won't deliver because i live just south of the 25 de mayo highway... who knew two little blocks could make so much difference!

oh... that's sad! you need to find a cafe in the zone & sit there & wait for the delivery! :) I've been tempted to do this for a delivery place that only goes to belgrano.

Jrockstar we will delivery to you with no problem, please do your request.

jrockstar80 said:

ty quierobagel, let me talk to my roommates, i'm excited to introduce them to proper bagels...

Back