Do You Need Anything From Ecuador?

Toastedwaves

Registered
Going there soon *gawd help me*.

If you need anything from there let me know. Ecuador is not a good place to buy electronics, or anything actually, except things like vitamins and supplements. Backpacks are good and cheap($) too compared to BA.

Don't be all bummed out if I refuse some requests, or accept and then not deliver. I'll do want I can.

I do not charge in most cases, but I'll take your moneys as compensation if you offer to give me some(I'm not allergic to papers and ink). Sex from beautiful women is also accepted.

;)

Ecuadorian coffee and chocolates can be very good! I'd like some coffee please! If you not a resident of Argentina, make sure you buy a Buquebus ticket to Uruguay - the airlines in that part of the world love to make you buy a useless ticket.

ecuador.png

my plane ticket is already bought Joe. EZE <> Ecuador. I'll try to find the above for you. Does it have to be organic?

And now that I think about it, Colombian coffee has Ecuadorian coffee beaten any day of the week. Reason being Ecuadorians do not know how to roast coffee(or do anything actually). I'll get you something good anyway, I'm a coffee drinker.

Reactions: Joe
If you are going to buy a ticket at a travel agent (and you are not an Argentine resident) have them print up a fake ticket back to your home country. Technically these awful ticket counter staff can require you to have a return ticket back to a country you have residence in. I'd also buy a real Buquebus ticket (there are cheap overnighters) as a backup from the office so it's a real ticket. LAN and TAME are running a scam to get you to buy useless tickets to fly out of Argentina when you return to Argentine from Ecuador. TAME will want you to buy a return ticket to Ecuador. LAN will get you to buy a refundable ticket in dollars and then give you a refund in Argentine pesos at the official rate - very clever!

Back