Does Any One Know Anything About This Company

My question is who has given them the right to start calling and asking information?

What if a company does not want to share information with D&B...then what do they do?

what if a company wants to keep a low profile and not care for what is listed on D&B?

I worked with a major US Oil co, we couldn't do business with a local overseas company unless we could submit a positive D&B credit report to our Home Office Credit Department.

Someone must have requested A D&B for a credit report on your business?

D&B once asked a company I worked for , to supply information for a credit reference.

We asked if they would give us 50% of the fee they charged the company who was asking for the credit reference.

They said no , so we said no.

We explained the situation to the company who had asked for the info ( it was our onbly new customer that quarter) and supplied them with a copy of our accounts.

When I was a business owner here in Canada I got regular calls from D&B to update our company info. The data they requested was not terribly intrusive--certainly far less detail than any publicly-traded company would be obligated to divulge.

Back