dog advise

Mini - stop tempting me - I love a good Rottie!!

A dog is not always a dog. Some people have reasons for wanting a specific breed type. Nothing wrong with that.

However, there are fantastic mixed breed dogs to be had. In my family, we always had retrievers growing up (golden & labrador). My parents decided with their most recent dog that they were going to adopt from an animal shelter. Hayley is a mixed breed lab & has been the best dog we've had. Bonus point for Heinz-57 dogs is that they often are much healthier and less prone to genetic problems.

Katti - bulldogs are prone to breathing problems and skin problems. May not be a great "outdoor" dog but would be a good apartment dog.

Have you considered a Boston Terrier? Small but they are active, (I refer to them as big dogs in a little dog body) would be great fun in the country but also are perfectly content to laze around the apartment provided they are walked 2x a day.

citygirl said:
Mini - stop tempting me - I love a good Rottie!!

I know! If you saw the photos you'd die. She's sooo cute! But the photos are on her phone & I don't know how to get them of to get on here. I'd love to take her too. But I already have two evil chihuahuas! :)

I love all dogs so I can't help with which one to choose!!!

Back