Dog Kong

BA Bound Jan2010

Registered
Anyone know where I can find the Kong for dogs? I have a new puppy and would love for her to have a kong to chew on but I cant find it anywhere...

Thanks in advance!

What size is your puppy? I have one that's the adult size for small dogs. Mine have no interest in it. If you want it, it's yours.

Congrats on your new puppy! I adopted one that is now 7 months old, and Centropet on Cordoba 1475 http://www.centropet.com/ has been my savior! It is the closest thing I have found to Petco or Petsmart, and they have all kinds of kongs and other interactive toys, nylabones, etc. It can be a little pricey, but it has alot more variety than you will find in neighborhood shops. Also, not sure if you are looking for bitter apple spray to deter chewing on furniture, but I didn´t really end up using much of the bottle I bought...if you want to try it with yours, I´d be happy to donate it to the cause!

Good luck!

Mini - thanks for the offer. If you have no use for it I would be happy to take it off your hands. Maybe we could meet up for lunch someday - it would be my treat.

Lala - that is EXACTLY what I was looking for - thank you so much!!! I have tried several different local shops and even Jumbo and have not found much for puppies.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!!!

I sent you a PM with contact number. Lunch would be great, but really, it's no problem. They don't use it.

mini said:
What size is your puppy? I have one that's the adult size for small dogs. Mine have no interest in it. If you want it, it's yours.

You put peanut butter in there and they don't want it?

Back