Dog walker recommendation

elenakscott

Registered
Hello -
Does anyone have a dog walker recommendation for the Palermo Hollywood area? Someone you have worked with in the past and trust a great deal?
Thanks,
Elena

where are you in palermo hollywood? i am in soho, but near the hollywood border, so depending on how far you are, I can recommend mine. Otherwise, I can ask him for a recommendation of someone who works closer to where you are.

elenakscott said:
Hello -
Does anyone have a dog walker recommendation for the Palermo Hollywood area? Someone you have worked with in the past and trust a great deal?
Thanks,
Elena

Do you want just a walker or someone who can care for your dog during the day?

We have used the same person/company for 6 years. It's called Barkings.

We have 3 dogs, and they LOVE Pablo (the owner)! He comes and picks them up at 9 in the morning, they go to the park with 20 other dogs (for 4 hours) then they go to a house outside the city for another 4 hours and he brings them home around 7/8pm.

On Fridays he gives them all baths. He also cuts their hair when needed.

And, they have a Vet on call 24 hours...we spade/neutered all 3 with him.

You can take the full day OR you can do just the mornings.

Pablo's number is: 15.5896.9610

We actually found out about him as the Clarin did an expose on him and the company since he had a few celebrity dogs.

Oh, costs...not sure what dog walkers charge, but I think for the services offered he is very reasonable. We pay 1000 pesos per month (for the 3 dogs all day)

I can't make a reco for a dog walker for you. I can tell you to just do your research. My days are free and I often walk the city with my dog, en route to do dog training sessions around the city. And when we're in many of the parks, it's quite common that the dog "walkers" just tie up the group of dogs to trees and sit around the park all day. Not a service worth paying for, for sure.

Hello Ms. Scott...
My man Martin in is definitely the best around. Now going on three years and Jackson and Floyd both adore him. If you want his number, you know where to find me... M.

I am looking for a petsitter that could do house visits in Palermo if anyone has one. thanks !

I am also looking for a dog walker, mostly for afternoons and weekend mornings. Looking for "private walks" instead of the 20 dogs on one leash-then tie them to a tree thing.
I would pay well and prefer someone who has experience, can handle a 1 year old head-strong Lab and can do flexible last minute hours in the Rosedal, Palermo parks area.
For the right person, it may also be a good job for a young expat who has had 'dog experience.' please post or pm if interested or can recommend anyone. thanks!

Hey Canick and sdsurfista! I have lots of dog experience from Bullmastiffs to Yorkshire Terriers. I live in the Palermo area and would love to work with your dogs!

Canick - I don't think I could walk 20 dogs for any amount of money, but I am sure that I could handle your Lab!

Please email me if I can help! [email protected]

Back