Dogs shipped to DFW from BA

Delta only lets you put them below the seat in front of you. We brought our two in softsided carriers from Atlanta with Delta and had no problems.

How did your cats go to the bathroom? It's a long flight. Did they cry the entire time? Worried about the logistics of bringing my cat here.

How did your cats go to the bathroom? It's a long flight. Did they cry the entire time? Worried about the logistics of bringing my cat here.

that's pretty much my worry too. mine cries when he rides to the vet for 30 minutes in the car.

that's pretty much my worry too. mine cries when he rides to the vet for 30 minutes in the car.
Our cats did not go to the bathroom. After we got to Ezezia and we were waiting for the van to come get us and our twenty suit cases, I took one of them to a grassy area to see if he would go, and he didn't.

One of ours did cry during most of the flight, and we tried unsuccessfully to give him more medication to knock him out. Luckily, it was a night flight and most people were asleep. We think he was crying because he was hungry. We weren't able to give them as much food the afternoon of the flight as we normally do because of the sedation medication we had to give them. In retrospect we probably should have changed their eating schedule a few days in advance.

Can you bring pets in via Rosario? (A much smaller, calmer airport)

Thank everyone for all this information . I have 3 English Cream Golden's moving to San Martin de los Andes with me in a couple months. I've been doing a lot of research and Argentina seems to be a pretty easy country to get dogs into. I will be flying from Wash DCA to Miami, then onto Buenos Aires overnight. My plans are to stay in BA for a night and then fly to San Martin de los Andes the next day. I've done this before w/o a dog and had no problems. My concerns are flying with Aerolineas and dogs. Does anyone have any advice ? Once I get settled with my Aunt and Uncle I plan on leaving Marina with them and flying back to BA for my other two dogs at EZE that will be flying in a couple days later on American from DCA. Then once again Aerolineas to San Martin de los Andes. This is very stressful now, I'm just hoping it will all be OK in the long run . I'm all ears for advice. Thank you Kevin

Also I'm considering having my 2 1/2 year old 60 lb. Golden declared an emotional support dog so she can fly with me on my first leg of the flight from DCA/Miami/BA . God knows I'm going to need it . Does anyone know if Aerolineas will honor this coming from the USA ? Thanks again , Kevin

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 7
No you need a special "Argentina" card for the animal. I had some esa paperwork from the states for my dachshund but they wouldn't accept it. The guy said there is some kind of card you can get here though that is the equivalent. The card will also save you from paying taxes on the animal when you land in Eze.

Thank everyone for all this information . I have 3 English Cream Golden's moving to San Martin de los Andes with me in a couple months. I've been doing a lot of research and Argentina seems to be a pretty easy country to get dogs into. I will be flying from Wash DCA to Miami, then onto Buenos Aires overnight. My plans are to stay in BA for a night and then fly to San Martin de los Andes the next day. I've done this before w/o a dog and had no problems. My concerns are flying with Aerolineas and dogs. Does anyone have any advice ? Once I get settled with my Aunt and Uncle I plan on leaving Marina with them and flying back to BA for my other two dogs at EZE that will be flying in a couple days later on American from DCA. Then once again Aerolineas to San Martin de los Andes. This is very stressful now, I'm just hoping it will all be OK in the long run . I'm all ears for advice. Thank you Kevin
Flew AR with my dachshund under the seat without issue.

Flew latam a while later and they kind of gave me some shit but in the end figured it was more trouble to hassle me than to just let me go so I got to board without issue.

I had to fly overseas with my dogs for years, and they HATED it. So, when I adopted a dog in Puerto Madryn I got a door-to-door land transportation service. The couple who operates it picked her up and delivered her in Buenos Aires. Expensive, but worth every penny.

Back