Dolar Blue Predictions

I'm no expert so my opinion may be worth shit BUT it has risen 'only' 4.6 pesos since start of the year, can't see it rising another 5.4 pesos in the last 12 weeks.
If your opinion is worth sh** then I'm afraid this site is knee-deep in it. Much has happened in the 2nd half if this year compared to the first half. Then again, much could yet happen before year end. It's a crap shoot.

A 35 % tax on the contado con liqui operations, decreed by Vanoli BCRA, will push some buyers to the Blue dollar..!

My my, some folks get very emotional about casual speculation.

We aren't submitting articles to the Economist here.
Not sure what your comment is responding to. Mine was intended to relay that most posts on the forum are opinions so if any are considered sh** shouldn't they all be? I appreciate all willing to post, including Churchill.

NOTE:
I would never "wire" money... 1). 2x the Gov (central bank) took my money and I needed a lawyer to get it back. 2). The Gov will only give you official rate not the blue so you are throwing money away (The gov then sells it at the blue rate for a profit. Absolute corruption). 3). Hand carry it or find a guy to exchange at the blue rate!

NOTE:
I would never "wire" money... 1). 2x the Gov (central bank) took my money and I needed a lawyer to get it back. 2). The Gov will only give you official rate not the blue so you are throwing money away (The gov then sells it at the blue rate for a profit. Absolute corruption). 3). Hand carry it or find a guy to exchange at the blue rate!
Why not wire to someone trustworthy in BA who has an account in NY or similar?
They can then give you the greenbacks here.

Yes. That works but few players here have green backs to give you! Additionally, in most parts of the country you WILL NOT get the full Blue Rate for your dollars when you try to exchange them and eventually you WILL have to exchange them in order to survive. It's important to make the right contacts for your well being...

My caution is using the banking system because you can get screwed easily. Stay away from it as you will be both supporting corruption and you will lose value with any exchange from a bank. (You won't get the Blue Rate). Finding a person to wire to outside Argentina would be key and try to receive as little as possible (pesos Blue) because they will have less value in just a few days.

The bigger issue I have is with the Aduana controlling what you can buy on the Internet... You are definitely not free here!

Back