Dollar Exchange Question

I specifically asked at an exchange house, but my friend also told me that the Israelis were withdrawing Chilean pesos from ATMs and then buying dollars for Argentina. ATMs here do not dispense dollars directly.

Dear that makes some sense. extracting Chilean pesos in Pucon and buying US dollars good idea to sell here in Blue market...!!

Still What is the 8.1 . Please don't answer..... !

Dear that makes some sense. extracting Chilean pesos in Pucon and buying US dollars good idea to sell here in Blue market...!!

Still What is the 8.1 . Please don't answer..... !

Since you insist, I will answer. 8.1 is the Argentine peso per dollar exchange rate at the casa de cambio here.

Since you insist, I will answer. 8.1 is the Argentine peso per dollar exchange rate at the casa de cambio here.

Well thanks that is clear... now. Not a good deal sure you are at the Gran Hotel Pucon sipping some Pisco sour's and marisco empanadas...! What is then the price of a double Pisco sour in Pesos Argentinos..?
Happy holidays

Well thanks that is clear... now. Not a good deal sure you are at the Gran Hotel Pucon sipping some Pisco sour's and marisco empanadas...! What is then the price of a double Pisco sour in Pesos Argentinos..?
Happy holidays

It's not a great rate but, for somebody unsure of himself or herself in Argentina, it's an option for changing money without having to be surreptitious or anxious about it, and still do significantly better than the official rate.

It's not a great rate but, for somebody unsure of himself or herself in Argentina, it's an option for changing money without having to be surreptitious or anxious about it, and still do significantly better than the official rate.

double Pisco sour

Something slightly related: Anyone got experience with the Euro Blue rates of your cueva matching the number on dolarblue.net. For example, a few days ago a guy i know offered me 9.45 on the dollar and 12.10 on the euro. Looking at dolarblue.net, the dollar rate seems very good while the euro rate seems terrible..

I am looking into this right now as I need to buy some euros to give back to a friend of mine. Does anyone know the euro rate in cuevas these days?

Hello everyone the savvy Bs As contributors, this is important for me to know. Did I read that,different denomination of US green backs worth more and another ones less? US$100 notes, the US$50 ones are more worthy than the 20's or the 10's? Aren't all equivalent to status mighty US Dollars? So do you folks recommend me bringing what sorts of values in different bills? Also, are the crisp spanking new ones more worthy than the fatigued papers? I want to know please ! I'am set to go next month circa 2~3rd weeks of January 2014 right after visiting the good gringo expats of neighboring Chile..

Bring only unmarked, untorn, $100 bills to get the best rate. You will get a lower rate for 20s. Many places won't even take the $100s if they are stamped or a corner is missing

Back