Dollar/Rent Frustrations!!! ARGH!

Argento said:
Thanks TrevorCito, very helpful info. Makes sense now.

By the way, just to clear up, I am not the original poster, but jumped on the thread as I had some of the same concerns. This will help though in looking for future places.

And just to help counterbalance some of the negative (as natural it happens), I always pay my rent each month and on time, as many others do as well, and respectfully rent from landlords.

The earlier post about possibly just buying a property for long-term stay sounds very good. A lot more simple and secure. If only the funds were available.

Thats the way it should be :)
Nevertheless, tend to look like always a Tenant/Landlord fight.....
But like already some other quoted here: The tenant that rents a place sign a contract, is not forced to do so! He can find a place that suits him the best! But, 99% of landlords that rent out property, they do it to make money, its an investment! So, always trying to see how you can annoy them, screw them, report them etc., is for sure very counter productive! Again, if you dont like the place and the contract, dont rent it!
I have now, as a landlord, decided, next rental by me will be ONLY with guarantee in other property, contract made by top real estate lawyer... a pity that it need to be that way! Not all landlords are bloodsucking igels, they just have property as an investment, (Means they mostly want and depend on a cashflow).
Sure 90% of all tenants he in BA also get that point! :)

I've had a super hard time using Xoom lately - they won't put my transaction through because of all of the sensitve materials the Arg govt is requiring now. I would just tell her you can't use Xoom anymore because honestly it is becoming super hard to do so. I hate all the scrapy stuff too....Good luck!

Back