Dollar Up

In all the years I've been reading this forum, this may be the most inaccurate comment that I've seen.
Do you buy stocks in companies who's products are overpriced relative to competitors?
I actually do buy stocks- and I buy stocks based on underlying principles, not "price". I own shares in the two major welding machine manufacturers in the USA, for example, because I have made my living in welding for 40 years. I believe in the product, the way the corporation is run, and the future production of high quality product, and pay no attention whatsoever to share price. I also own Caterpillar, Boeing, Honda, and other basic manufacturing companies, for the same reasons.

So, to answer your question, Yes. I do.

Also, of course, I do not believe Argentina is overpriced relative to competitors.
Nor do the international banks, telcoms, real estate companies, energy companies, construction companies, and many more, who actually are investing billions in Argentina.
Of course, some things are better investments here than others- just like in every country.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...entina-during-macris-presidency-idUSKBN17D2T8

P

Prices alone do influence expats on a budget..
Investors that invest in Tokyo or Moscu are not dissuaded by Prices.
I buy Mcdonald's stock maybe their burgers are overpriced who knows.

Rich One, for once we may disagree. My original comment was 'costs.. when you consider the quality of the goods and services available.' Apple, McDonalds have the image of superior quality at a premium price. At least when you eat at McDonalds in other countries (not sure about here) the napkins are actually absorbent.

?????? Apple and McDonalds in the same sentence? McDonnalds = superior quality at a premium price.??????

T/ (Apple Fan Boy)

McDonald`s stock has had a great performance over the years ....:rolleyes:

Well seems to be the pattern before went from $ 17.50 to $20 now may go from $20 to $22 . Now $21.20.. going up !..

Interest rates over 30% on time deposits will cool the economy, What will be the interest rates for new loans to small business..!

Who will invest when you can sit home and receive 30 % , What business investment will give a ROI better then that , without labor suits , taxes etc.:eek: Its bread for today hunger for tomorrow... IMO

What will the inflation rate will be over 30 %...? A stop Gap measure..

Question for experts ? where/How does the Central Bank generate funds to pay such rates... ?

God Save us All
?

Back