Don Julio...best Steakhouse in the world?

what was the bill (in pesos) at Don Julio? And does everybody realize you can buy the special aged beef they use at their meat shop down the street? and the sausages.
Range of cuts of steak (500g) was ~25-32k pesos
Asado 800g was ~42k pesos

Is it really? For being one of the most famous places in BA and not being over $100 per person. If you go to Mexico City you can find places where you pay $2-3k per person.

Is it really? For being one of the most famous places in BA and not being over $100 per person. If you go to Mexico City you can find places where you pay $2-3k per person.

Im a little drunk but isn't that more like $500 at the dollar blue rate and just for the steak not including drinks and everything else yeah for me that's insane lol

So imagine you are going with at least one other person plus drinks and extras maybe at minimum you goanna spend $1500 USD yeah that's crazy to me

Range of cuts of steak (500g) was ~25-32k pesos
Asado 800g was ~42k pesos
At today's WU rate 32,000 pesos is around US $37. I ate there about 10 months ago and a rib eye steak was around 8,500 pesos or US $27.

Im a little drunk but isn't that more like $500 at the dollar blue rate and just for the steak not including drinks and everything else yeah for me that's insane lol
800g of asado is more than enough for 2 persons, I would say even 3.

At today's rate that is $46 for food for 2-3 people, just need to add the cost of drinks and extras . So less than $100 for 2 people most likely, is is still reasonable for the fame don julio has.
Right now it's not even possible to book a table for October.

Back