Donald Trump coming to Buenos Aires...

don’t forget, we are all victims of what we read and watch. CNN is no better than FOX with the exception of CNN international. its in spanish and very regional

As far as I know, the same programming appears on
CNN Internationalthroughout the world. It is entirely in English and is not regional.

CNN en Español is entirely in Spanish. I've only watched it a few times (in Argentina) and it often appeared to be broadcast from Venezuela.

FOX clearly has a pro-Trump bias and CNN has an anti-Trump bias, but there are many other sources of news that can be easily accessed to try (while using reason) to separate fact from fiction (in order to avoid becoming a "victim" of the media).

PS: Of course it helps to be sober when doing so. 1534070163295.png

Last edited:
let me guess. you are young, have a small penis, and feel really tuff on a computer. did not grow up on a farm or ranch, did not milk cows or ride horses, shoot guns, fish and hunt.did not run a sucessful construction business and beat the crap out of the unions in new jersey. i have time on my hands. gloves are off
What exit?

CNN Internationalthroughout the world. It is entirely in English and is not regional.

CNN en Español is entirely in Spanish. I've only watched it a few times (in Argentina) and it often appeared to be broadcast from Venezuela.

FOX clearly has a pro-Trump bias and CNN has an anti-Trump bias, but there are many other sources of news that can be easily accessed to try (while using reason) to separate fact from fiction (in order to avoid becoming a "victim" of the media).

PS: Of course it helps to be sober when doing so. View attachment 5107
steve you are right, cnn de espanol is what i am referring to. i watch it nightly and is very focused on south america. i would like this thread to end, but would like to say in closing, internet trolls need to know, in the past, you would not post something you would not say face to face. i got my ass kicked as many times as i won, but always stood up for what i believved

CNN is a legitimate news source; it is not anti-Trump. FOX is

One is only a victim of what one reads and watches re news if we do not ask questions about what we are reading and watching, if we do not triangulate information, if we receive our news from only one source, if we do not question and verify the credentials and journalistic integrity of the news sources that we are reading and watching.

In the US, one is best-served watching a mix of CNN, FOX, and MSNBC for example and reading a mix of the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, and the Los Angeles Times for example. (These are only examples for illustrative purposes only!)

CNN International is not, repeat not, the same as CNN. CNN International has a mix of both its own programming that is not aired on CNN as well as programming that is aired on CNN. There is overlap, perhaps significant in some's eyes, but it is not 100% the same. A quick review of the "North American" schedules on the CNN International website and the CNN website will demonstrate this. I would suggest that those who say that CNN International and CNN are the same to do just a little bit of investigative research. It is not hard to do.

CNN and MSNBC do not traffic in conspiracy theories. If an anchor like MSNBC's Rachel Maddow presents a theory, she says it is a theory,her "theory of the case" if you will. If an anchor like FOX's Sean Hannity presents a theory, he does not say it is theory; he actually presents it as news and a forgone conclusion.

FOX traffics in conspiracy theories. It has become what one would expect from a state-run news channel under an authoritarian, illiberal (not the same as liberal - take the time to look the word up), undemocratic government.

Sin otro particular por el momento,

Me despido

Muy cordialmente

pensador. un abrazo mi amigo. we have seem people like charlewar come and go on this site. think he will burnout in the next 30 days. what i really like is someone that likes trump and christina. bajo you are good on legal issues, please don’t lessen yourself by getting in this political conversation. i am a C student and got this
Few will like Trump AND Cristina. That's like saying Hilliary Clinton and Trump are on the same page. If you're indeed a "C" student, you obviously didn't get it. Keep trying, the third time is the charm. Far from burning out I'm still here and have been for quite a while.

Few will like Trump AND Cristina. That's like saying Hilliary Clinton and Trump are on the same page. If you're indeed a "C" student, you obviously didn't get it. Keep trying, the third time is the charm. Far from burning out I'm still here and have been for quite a while.
oh, btw j....am retired, life has been VERY good to me, houses in Miami and here in BS AS. Decorated Vietnam vet with more medals than would fit on your chest: 3rd Brigade, 82nd Airborne, RVN 68-69.

oh, btw j....am retired, life has been VERY good to me, houses in Miami and here in BS AS. Decorated Vietnam vet with more medals than would fit on your chest: 3rd Brigade, 82nd Airborne, RVN 68-69.

CharleWAR, just what does your military service record and tour of duty in Vietnam have to do with this thread? Are we supposed to be impressed by this biographical information?

CharleWAR, just what does your military service record and tour of duty in Vietnam have to do with this thread? Are we supposed to be impressed by this biographical information?
I care less what you are impressed with. Learn to comprehend what yo read so not to make a further fool of yourself.

I care less what you are impressed with. Learn to comprehend what yo read so not to make a further fool of yourself.

You're the one that comes off as a fool with asinine information about your ostensible past military prowess. And what is there to "comprehend" about your statement? By the way, I suggest you check your grammar and spelling prior to posting comments.

Back