Donald Trump coming to Buenos Aires...

#PutinsPuppet is expected to be in Buenos Aires for the G20 Leaders' Summit on November 30 and December 1.

We can expect protest demonstrations at the US Embassy while Trump is in town making deals with Macri, and I'll be joining them. His stupid parade will cost $12M paid for by the American people who want him out of office.

See what else the USA is doing that indigenous people in Neuquen are protesting.

poor little pooh, you don't like Trump and probably kissed obama backside. Enjoy Trump until 1/20/2025.

Macri's name wasn't mentioned, and that another topic. Anyone who doesn't realize what Trump is about by now is either not paying attention or simply doesn't care.
Am glad you're not making a complete fool of yourself by commenting on Trump. Did you enjoy hussein obama?

Am glad you're not making a complete fool of yourself by commenting on Trump. Did you enjoy hussein obama?

Ja ja ja ja ja ja ja jaaaaaa jaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj jaaa te gusta KoolAide es obvio! Thank God my wine was in the cup and not in my mouth I would have made a mess in my office laughing at your post.

He will find out if Argentine lomo is better than Trump steak, and which country has hotter woman, Argentina or Czech republic.

Ja ja ja ja ja ja ja jaaaaaa jaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj jaaa te gusta KoolAide es obvio! Thank God my wine was in the cup and not in my mouth I would have made a mess in my office laughing at your post.

You drink wine in your office ? :) Trump/Obama is a hot topic, many families are divided on this. There will be no conclusion if you debate the sh*t of it. The economy is expanding at 4.2%, and there are more positions than people who look for jobs, the unemployment rate at all time low. Many gas stations in SF could not find employees, people have hard time to find handyman to do small jobs. Trump makes a fool of him all the time, but he might get re-elected. If you ask any democrat, she or he would say Trump wot be able to finish this term, but they are really afraid of the possibility of Trump getting re-elected. If that happens, a lot of people would kill themselves.

I do not know other things Trump did, many controversial things of course. One thing I approve him is that he stands up to China (I am from China), reaches new tax treaty with Europe and Japan, and makes WTO useless, so that China is kicked out of the trade. China destroyed too much European and US traditional business, by playing dirty. If you do not like US imperialism, China is a much worse sh*t government. Europe would do anything with US , Japan feels the same way. The globalization, once was great for US and Europe to expand their business, now destroys western middle class. Many part of Europe is very poor, even by Chinese standard.

The previous presidents, including Obama, do not have much business sense, when Obama was near his term, he realized the importance to curb the ridiculous expansion of China, he was trying to create TPP, Hilary has the similar idea, but it is Trump who did it and got Chinese government scared. China is just about to be kicked out of world trade community if they do not open up the market and plays by the rules.

The US mainstream media generally criticize Trump's trade war with China, but Chinese people love it, they are tired of the high important taxes, they have to choose to use the fake drugs that made in China, and 100k dollar BMW, $300 Levi jeans.
Trump is tacky and has no class, but he addresses what many lower middle class people concern, and he defeated every fking candidate one by one, you have to give him some credit, he changed the US politics (similar just happened in Pakistan). Many people who voted for Trump did not tell their spouses and friends. Disgusting US politicians, democrats and republicans, need to think about what they did wrong.

Last edited:
He will find out if Argentine lomo is better than Trump steak, and which country has hotter woman, Argentina or Czech republic.
The lomo will be ruined because he eats his steak well done with ketchup.

Back