Donuts In Ba!

nlaruccia

Registered
IMG_0190.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg

I finally discovered a real donut shop here for all you donut lovers. It's on Ayacucho between Cordoba and Paraguay. Magic Donuts. Could they be as good as Krispy Kreme?

They aren't :( And as recall they aren't open on weekend mornings. My son liked them, but he's 10... Maybe if you do a special order to get fresh ones and perhaps you even warm them?? I was excited to see the store too, but it was more of a let down than I expected as they so look the part. Still, it might scratch the itch.

They aren't :( And as recall they aren't open on weekend mornings. My son liked them, but he's 10... Maybe if you do a special order to get fresh ones and perhaps you even warm them?? I was excited to see the store too, but it was more of a let down than I expected as they so look the part. Still, it might scratch the itch.

What a let down. I guess they're not so magic.

I myself loved them! But it was a year ago so maybe it's worse? Of course they're not AS airy and fluffy as a krispy creme but I enjoyed them!!

I have had some very good donuts at bakeries here. They are not U.S. style, and they were sprinkled with sugar, but I have to say they were more "natural" and thus very very good.

Too bad we can't get Krispy Cremes in Argentina. They're absolute heaven!

Can I just say that when I went last year they had a chocolate filled one that was delicious! a welcome reprieve fom ddl!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BairesFlet Expat Life 2
BairesFlet Food and Drink 4
B Food and Drink 0
StuckLikeGlue Expat Life 20
Back