Dove Soap

Also looking for Dove! Crap.... Can't believe it, I thought it was just me and my bad luck, I did find the shower wash on Cabildo & Lacroze, but there was only one.. :(

Isaw 2 bars in my local chino.If they are still there do you want me to get them for you? I will have a look in WM also.

Aleina,
Would you do that?? That would be wonderful, if you don't mind. I'm looking for the original one (in the dark blue box). I would take as many as you see.

Can you PM me and let me know where you're located? Anything you need from San Telmo?
Many thanks!!

Hiya Sylvie, they only have the white cardboard box ones. Do they work for you ? By the way have you tried the glycerine soaps Rich one suggests ? I use them as they have nice frageances but they do exist perfume free. Walmart did not have any Dove soap but about 8 bottles of shower gel. Iwill send you a pm.

Actually, I just bought some local glycerin soap. I didn't trust the long list of ingredients, but now that I've looked up Dove's ingredients, I see it's not as pure as I thought...

Thanks again, Aleina, but my skin only tolerates the one in the blue box. I'll try the glycerin soap and hopefully will break my addiction.

I use Nogaly.Their soaps have a slightly shorter ingredients list ,even some pronouncable ones .Hope glycerine soaps work for you.

I switched to the glycerin soaps when I moved here too. My boyfriend's skin is very sensitive and even he likes them. Lots of brands and scents to choose from, and several have fragrance free as well. Even the Farmacity brand is pretty good.

Back