Dress code at law firms, banks, other professional service firms in BA?

Supplementary question: how have you managed to exist for so long in Argentina, doing the things you say you have been doing, without visiting a law firm, a bank or another professional service firm where you would have observed the dress codes for yourself?

I asked the purpose of the question. If the writer is looking for a job it would presumably be in ONE of these - law firms, banks,
"other" professional companies, not all of them. I did not say or indicate that I do not know what the dress codes are. And knowing what sort of company he needs to confirm to I could better answer the question. It depends on a number of factors including the prestige off the firm and the level of the position. And may I ask a "supplementary" question -- why did you ask such an aggressive question? Why must people on this forum attack each other?

....And may I ask a "supplementary" question -- why did you ask such an aggressive question? Why must people on this forum attack each other?
A direct question, I hope, not an aggressive one. Or is it aggressive to be direct?

Back